Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banto

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
im 17

2) Where are you from?
Portugal

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes i am, Yeas i do have a micro, yes i Must know how to speak english :p Anyways it is a must nowadays :p

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? 80% (kkthxbb i guess?)

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
Friday - all afternoon and part of night, Saturday, all day.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I played on l2 extreme on staris, l2 paradise on eureka, l2 abyss in the x7 one, l2 supreme on nanaki.
Since the begining i play side by side with StrikeForce ally, in Heavenbringers, aegis clan later. Only last year i played with TugaS on l2abyss.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
I can talk in general. On nanaki i made a noble soultaker/titan/Ghost Hunter (AW)/EE the i deleted my GH and made and Hawkeye. in the 6 months i played there the max i got was a DB.
In l2 abyss, 7x, i got a nobless soultaker/PS with tt's set, dc robe set and SOM acu.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
I may know some ppl from ur clan or they may know me but i dont know.

10) Why do u want to join us?
I can't stand anymore in "How to be noob in 5 months" clans. i need some clan that guarantee me quality, some epics and quality pvp, a clan with wich i can walk and climb step by step, side by side.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
Who knows :p

Bonus info:
I play for 4 years + so i'm experienced. Also on Celes i'm willing to do HE/AW/EE/WC or Warlord/titan, but if u guys are in need of some class in special i can consider. Usually happens that i dont give work to the clan, i just work for the clan. Even on my equip i never wait for help, i only want help if its equal to the others and its fair.

1) What do you like the most on this link?
titsssssss O.O

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
Well, i can sell Hashishe for a good price and with quality. i dont study, i have good grades, im fking pretty and i like drugs (Hashishe only :p)/beer and love songs t.t

Awaiting to be acepted or punched
Banto O/
Back to top Go down
Banto

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:34 pm

My nicks were

Banto
Krizidor
Alexso
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

i hate delers when theay take and drink. and -1 for 11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
try with other clan members for me -1 Recruitment 876420
Back to top Go down
mushu

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Well he is thinking about giving the acount that -1
The friends he knows are not a lot nobady vouches for him yet thats another -1
Age 17 adds another -1.
But in the end it is all about hike.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Quote :
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? 80% (kkthxbb i guess?)

Quote :
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce

Quote :
) What do you like the most on this link?
titsssssss O.O

+20

=> -20.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1