Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?

Romania

3) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I can play about 8 h per day,mostly at night .

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?

Dex - FOH
Wrath -i had my own clan - Hooligans
+ high rate servers

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

Yes i can be online at sieges. If i go fuck a duck Smile i will let you know not to count on me at that particular siege.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

Dementu - Sagi/BD/Destro -mj ligh/tallum heavy/draconic focus
IPlay - Bounty Hunter/Titan/EE - all i want except valakas/anahras

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Sadly no....but i make friends very easy Smile

10) Why do u want to join us?

Well i am an experienced player and i'm looking for and experienced clan.As i sayd...i was Clan Leader before and i can recognize good rules when i see them.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
Yes

I am an experienced spoiler....i know all there is to know about getting stuff for clan..very pacient (job requirement Smile ), not very greedy as dwarf usualy are (well just a litle greedy Smile).... besides that i can be bulshiting all the way.As a person...i'm not the life of the party , but i'm not the guy sitting on the chair in he corner either.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm

What do u want to play?
Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:20 pm

If the spoiler position is not taken i want to be a spoiler.If not...i like destro ( but i hope there are good bishops Smile ) FRENZY FTW Smile
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:22 pm

-1 , no friends, no clan
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:26 pm

i can smell spy Very Happy who the fck want to play spoiler by himself..xD
Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Hmm...so -1=no?

P.S.- How do you make friends if you don't let other ppl join ? Smile
Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Why not spoiler....you get the best shit very fast....Hero spot..fast lvl....don't get it?
Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 pm

I understand that your spider sences kick in this situation tongue ,but can i get a Denied like every one elce so i can move on? Smile U let me hanging.
Back to top Go down

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Ye for me is no problems play fucking craft Smile I forgot we have all spoilers what we need. Then for class
Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:36 pm

This is funny....still no answer Smile
Back to top Go down
akatosh

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
IPlay

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 pm

No one loves meeee Sad(
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 pm

denied .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1