Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applicat

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:54 am

1) How old are you? 26

2) Where are you from? Greece gmt +2

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb) y/y/y

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) y

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. 19:00-01:00 gmt +2

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? DR,AERITH/avalanches,addiction,mcbeal

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? y

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? pr,sr,bd--all 78,kryptic,silicon

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? no

10) Why do u want to join us? just looks like serious clan

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce depends

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link? lol just good enough girl
Sextasy

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
I am a student as i told 26 years old.My english is good enough.As for fun on ventrilo it depends on other ppl and how friendly we will become.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Applicat wrote:

Giving account to hike is a "must" to be in this clan...

overall -1
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Masakan wrote:
Applicat wrote:

Giving account to hike is a "must" to be in this clan...

overall -1
close this thread thenif it is a must.No1 will force me to give or not my account.I dont even know you and you ask me to give my account lol
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm

-1 BB seey u in hell pig
Back to top Go down

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm

And for what fucking shit u reg at forum when u dont have acept in clan Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Kryptic wrote:

close this thread thenif it is a must.No1 will force me to give or not my account.I dont even know you and you ask me to give my account lol

Chill, have fun in game. Bye
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:51 pm

denied ofc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1