Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - PR ( darknes )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application - PR ( darknes ) Empty
PostSubject: Application - PR ( darknes )   Application - PR ( darknes ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
im 17 ,ill be 18 on 16th of jully
2) Where are you from?
Romania
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century
Yes i can speak english , almost fluent Very Happy , i can use ventrilo and i log every time on ventrilo when im IG

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle?
i play like 5h a day or so , depends on my school programs ( how much houers i got at school ) and iff i got a party or not at that day Very Happy

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
i play 5h / day , but iff i got nothing to do , i can play all day to Very Happy

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?

L2 Dex , ROXY server , i was with u guys , Vexation , i was darknes , the PROPHET Very Happy , but this time im going for PR Very Happy , i played manny servers ,
most of the servers are PVP : Good vs. Evil , Infinitel2 ( red vs. blue ) , koofs vs. n00bs ( l2 mafia ) , l2 default, and so on ...

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

im not 100% i can be on EVERY seage , but ill promiss ill do my best, like in the old days ... i missed only 1 castle siege , as i remember Very Happy

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
well im gonna start a Phantom Ranger on azure when it'll be live Very Happy , on l2 roxy i was PP lvl 76 , full A Very Happy.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
yes , manny Very Happy , aquasonic, blatzky , hike , neon , antich , firefly and so on ( im X clan member )

10) Why do u want to join us?

i had funn with u guys, i enjoyed playing with u , fighting beside u guys, so i missed it when i left, and now id like to rejoin u guys, iff u guys want me back Very Happy

11)Will you give me your account?
i think yes ...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeoN

PostSubject: Re: Application - PR ( darknes )   Application - PR ( darknes ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:52 am

+1
old l2 buddy, played many low and highrates with him Razz
Back to top Go down
iliiesdriiil

PostSubject: gb   Application - PR ( darknes ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application - PR ( darknes )   Application - PR ( darknes ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - PR ( darknes )   Application - PR ( darknes ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - PR ( darknes )
Page 1 of 1