Vexation


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Essex
Guest



PostSubject: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

1) How old are you?
18
2) Where are you from?
Polend
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
7-12 19-5-6 Razz

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
World-Existance-World-Bayond-Roxy

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes i do Wink

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Heh new Serwer Very Happy i need play Hawkey
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not yet Wink

10) Why do u want to join us?
you are good guys, you've got nice online, i want to go with you for siege, rb,pbp,mass pvp,mass pk Very Happy etc

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 478
Joined : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

lmao.

_________________

Lamnom: "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you on his own level and beat you with experience."
Back to top Go down
Essex
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Lmao ?? what is this ?? leave/think or Actp ? Very Happy or u wait for ppl ?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

+1 for compliment. Is true "we have got nice online" server didint start yet but np


/NOT -1

edit: this is epic appli maybe next time write to appli just "LFC" u ll have bigger chance to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Essex
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:16 pm

i dont lookin i only tell to You Wink i dont use aplication to all clans Smile i only need go to Vexation i see we to Roxy and You are realy good Clan

i dont need play from newbie... Smile i need play from good clan Wink

i dont need items from clan Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 pm

So how will you get items if you obey clan rules and don't need items from clan? Smile
Back to top Go down
orkie



Posts : 34
Joined : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Essex wrote:
1) How old are you?
18
2) Where are you from?
Polend
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
7-12 19-5-6 Razz

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
World-Existance-World-Bayond-Roxy

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes i do Wink

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Heh new Serwer Very Happy i need play Hawkey
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not yet Wink

10) Why do u want to join us?
you are good guys, you've got nice online, i want to go with you for siege, rb,pbp,mass pvp,mass pk Very Happy etc

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

3rd question no answer -1
11th no answer -1
no friends -1
Back to top Go down
Essex
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

heh i dont need items to start Wink and i dont need to You think witch i need joined to clan for only items ...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Essex wrote:
heh i dont need items to start Wink and i dont need to You think witch i need joined to clan for only items ...

Read again what antich wrote
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 478
Joined : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

orkie wrote:
Essex wrote:
1) How old are you?
18
2) Where are you from?
Polend
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
7-12 19-5-6 Razz

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
World-Existance-World-Bayond-Roxy

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes i do Wink

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Heh new Serwer Very Happy i need play Hawkey
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not yet Wink

10) Why do u want to join us?
you are good guys, you've got nice online, i want to go with you for siege, rb,pbp,mass pvp,mass pk Very Happy etc

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

3rd question no answer -1
11th no answer -1
no friends -1

OH thats epic -3!!. Very Happy


Come on ppl noone can be so retarded like this nubz0r, hes just makin fun.

_________________

Lamnom: "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you on his own level and beat you with experience."
Back to top Go down
orkie



Posts : 34
Joined : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Hike wrote:
orkie wrote:
Essex wrote:
1) How old are you?
18
2) Where are you from?
Polend
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
7-12 19-5-6 Razz

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
World-Existance-World-Bayond-Roxy

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes i do Wink

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Heh new Serwer Very Happy i need play Hawkey
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not yet Wink

10) Why do u want to join us?
you are good guys, you've got nice online, i want to go with you for siege, rb,pbp,mass pvp,mass pk Very Happy etc

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

3rd question no answer -1
11th no answer -1
no friends -1

OH thats epic -3!!. Very Happy


Come on ppl noone can be so retarded like this nubz0r, hes just makin fun.

i think some players can be retardet like this
Back to top Go down
isuldor

avatar

Posts : 141
Joined : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Omg just reject him and will be fine... go spy other clan... bb tard
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 pm

isuldor wrote:
Omg just reject him and will be fine... go spy other clan... bb tard

Spy us? he? omg. atlleast spy makes good appli to join us.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
avatar

Posts : 478
Joined : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm

omfg ofc i could rejext him when i said lmao. But....i would miss this fun. xD

_________________

Lamnom: "Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you on his own level and beat you with experience."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 pm

miTchel wrote:
isuldor wrote:
Omg just reject him and will be fine... go spy other clan... bb tard

Spy us? he? omg. atlleast spy makes good appli to join us.
+1 for that Smile) spy's at least shuld know how to make an aplication , and SHULD know to speak english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: