Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
Bulgaria

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english? Yea i use ventrilo everytime when i play L2

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? This is the perfect timing for me

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
you can count +3/4 hours more then the usual timing

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
L2Pilgrims x7 Ghost clan , Frintezza x15 Hesbollah Clan ,Supreme x5 I played with frieds we maked clan but we quitted game bcz of problems in life and ofc a lot of pvp servers

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Ofc i will be online at every seige/war etc..

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Shailla,Audr3y

10) Why do u want to join us?
Bcz i heard that you are very nice and organized clan and i want to start owning with ya

11)Will you give me your account?
yes

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy

2) Some more info about you . Well i am verry talkative guy and i like talkin , chatting when i am in game if you have some questions for me just ask

Last edited by Johnny on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 am

+1 from me! irl friend
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 am

+1 +1 +1 Irl friend too no lifer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anorexia

Anorexia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:30 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

-1 coz no class
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am

class? dude
Back to top Go down
sile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 am

Name on l2pilgrims?
Back to top Go down
NbK

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

sile wrote:
Name on l2pilgrims?

no,

class u wana play here, meaning example: SWS. BD, WC, HE, etc ...someone translate him
Back to top Go down
sile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am

NbK , what no? I was CL of Ghost clan on that server maybe I know him.
Back to top Go down
NbK

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 am

sile wrote:

NOT on other servers, on CELES server, what CLASS YOU WANA PLAY !!
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:43 am

lol is that so hard to understand
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 am

NbK wrote:
sile wrote:

NOT on other servers, on CELES server, what CLASS YOU WANA PLAY !!

NbK he is just asking about his name on previous server. Maybe he knows him and can vouch. Its different question from "what class wanna play on celes"

btw: what class wanna play on celes? Smile
Back to top Go down
sile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:13 pm

yes, ty Smile

And this "8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?" question is for the current class char lvl nick and equip if u play on a server now.

Anyway this apply was made at amost 2 AM so the guy is probably sleeping now thats why he doesnt understand xD.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Sry for the delay guys but i was sleeping ... Well i can play all kind of classes i like playing as nuker but if there is some kind of a clan strategy that you are going all to be all dd's i will be too if you know what i mean..As fas as for the Ghost clan sile you want to tell me that you are Duck Dodgers ? :] I've played there together with Cradle0fFilth we got scammed and then i played on my own with nickname Jake i was necro 75 lv and i stopped playing bcz they f**ked up server (they maked it high rates etc..)
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:07 pm

acptd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1