Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CowHunt3r

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
test

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 am

Hi boys and girls!

My ingame name is CowHunt3r - yes like this forum acc
i am 22 years old and come from germany timezone is gmt+1 now gmt+2 cause of summer time like the most countries in europe should have..

Normaly i am using team speak 2, but it do not amount me to use ventrilo or w/e besides
btw what kind of vent server do you use? 3.0.x or the older 2.1.x - yes what should i say i have also a microphone and i could use it to speak english with you xD

Now you wana hear something about my activity first of all i study bachelor of computer sience- or informatics so sometimes i have some more free time^^. Normaly i am here on my pc to play lineage2, but i would be a liar if i would say i am here to 100% like everyone would be Razz
but due to my study i can play often and much xD so i play about 10 hours. sometimes more - sometimes less.

My experience with lineage2 starts with c3
At first i played a SH ~70 at Paradise (Eureka x6) - Clan Aeon
then a SR ~75 on dex x4 - Clan Aeon
then at supremel2 (Arith x5) Warlord 76 with SR sub was the 2. highest warlord on that server
and our clan equilibrium owned heine and later dion this server was awesome unless that i hated to be a warlord.
after that i played with the core of the clan Aeon at some small and medium sized servers like
l2german (pvp server)
Beyondl2
and and and.... i do not remember all servers
SL2 Online - imo best java server ever powns some off servers Smile
was my last server and i played there since now.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

normaly yes, like it should be
---------------------

I am playing an assassin lvl 36 right now
it will be an AW in the near future - atm i have a mixture of no grade and d grade, lill hint i hope i dont have to make a pvp with a nuker^^ but i think this question is more for the future is it?

I want to join you cause hm i dont know, next question? geek
I played with one of your spoilers his name was kexet and i asked him if i could join his clan
i hope that you wont be a nonfaktor on this server and cause of this i wana join your community/clan
my old clan or the core of Aeon / equilibrium is still playing on SL2 Online - and l2 without a clan is pointless do ya agree?

and fore shure i am abit tired right now to think more about pointless apple-polisher behavior
lol!

Do you give me your account too? be shure i wouldn t tell it someone else

loled about the bonus section xD
At last to say - my favorite musik genre is techno / house / trance sunny

application:
to be continued....

to tired to move on, and i also have some questions about your clan too so be prepared !!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

seems like a serious guy, i'd give a +1 but u didn't answer at question no 11.
Back to top Go down
Anorexia

Anorexia

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am

Seems ok, just wait for Hike's response now.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
kexet

kexet

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm

+1

A German freak for Bu11et Basketball

I had party with him too, hes cool..
Back to top Go down
http://www.kexet.nu
Hike
Admin
Hike

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Iam still with hangover so,

will you give me your acc?

can you play 19-23+1 ?
Back to top Go down
test

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Quote :
can you play 19-23+1 ?

like i saied above
Quote :

Normaly i am here on my pc to play lineage2, but i would be a liar if i would say i am here to 100% like everyone would be

normaly i play from 15.00 - 01.00 sometimes more sometimes less
the only day i could be bussy could be wednesday evening
but none can be online "366" days a year - ok i know that we have, let me call it freetime, "free" at freeday and saturday - but i think sometimes all ppl have rl, or i even hope so^^
so at a normal week i am online for shure at 19-23+1 but i dont want that someone is bitching about me only for the reason that i wasn t online. i just want to tellung you the truth now want to clear the
circumstances now, cause later its too late :]
but i can appease you the most time of the day i spend with l2.

Quote :
will you give me your acc?
i thought this question is a conundrum jocolor
hm i had made some bad experiance with acc sharing - so i have to answer this question with NO!
-On the one hand i understand you cause you wana look if someone don t share his mats/ keymats - adena and so on with the clan (put them into cwh) but at the other hand you have to trust ppl, for my part i can say that i will give my best to support the clan. and if i am part of a clan i play under their rules - so i could say that i spend 100% to the cwh!
-Also, my main char is not that important to get shared, i am not a healer / buffer / crafter without a can couln t exist :]

I think you will understand me and i hope that this won t be the reason that you deny me to join this community Wink

Now lets talk something about you, i also don t want to buy a pig in a poke ^^
What could you clan afford me?
Do you think we have chances to gain a clan hall? or even a castle?
How much members do we have?
ah and at last what vent version do you use 3.0x or 2.1x

flower
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:21 pm

test wrote:

-Also, my main char is not that important to get shared, i am not a healer / buffer / crafter without a can couln t exist :]
I think you will understand me and i hope that this won t be the reason that you deny me to join this community Wink
This is not about sharing your account to clan, but only to clan leader, it's not about being an essential class or not. It is about how Vexation works now, it's about our craft system, it's about trust(we cannot trust u if u cannot trust us Smile ), and above all it's about rules and this is a mandatory one!
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 pm

We didnt get yet to part of answering on your answer Smile....masakan got the point.

Anyway.

Yes we will get CH and maybe also the castle. Who know, we are many.
Back to top Go down
test

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 pm

hm i realy can not see why do you need my account data Rolling Eyes
if i would cheat on you - i would give all my mats adena and so on to my friend or even create a new char :/ so you could not see any objects in my inventory even so if you had my account data Sad

so its abit pointless Neutral
i mean why should i lose security when you do not havy any benefit of it? thats all :/
or did i miss an important matter?
for me is a password not there to get shared, also my best frinds do not have my passwords and some of them i know over 20 years- but thats another story :]

i mean it serious with this clan - i am not a faker or something.
i also spend some time for my application, i don t just answered the question with yes, yes, yes... Surprised

i accept all other rules

or is there any other point that you do not agree with me? btw i don t wana sound like a poor beggar
i would also accept a NO on the part of you Heike or the rest of Vexation!
But it would make me sad ^^

looking hopefully that we get an agreement
best regards Manu
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Lets say there are 3 kind of ppl. Loyal members, biaches and the third group called uber-dickheads. Loyal members put matz to cwh if the rules say so, biaches keep matz on them and get items from clan so they are very rich, but they have no friends and if u get their acc they become loyal members. Dick-headz...only they can do such a bullsh1tz like hidding matz/money like you said...i dont care for those i just hope MINIMUM of those will appli here.
Back to top Go down
test

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Quote :
Lets say there are 3 kind of ppl. Loyal members, biaches and the third group called uber-dickheads. Loyal members put matz to cwh if the rules say so, biaches keep matz on them and get items from clan so they are very rich, but they have no friends and if u get their acc they become loyal members. Dick-headz...only they can do such a bullsh1tz like hidding matz/money like you said...i dont care for those i just hope MINIMUM of those will appli here.

i fully agree with you, only loyal members help the clan to get forward and if all members are loyal they will earn 100% of their work back - like fun, stuff and some new friends
l2 is like a circus you travel from server to server. the server is always different but the ppl there, are the same Smile - i meet some of my old friends here, that lost exp side by side in castle fights and mass pvp on other servers Smile

hope to find some nice ppl here too, like i found with Keket
-is a really nice guy so far i could say it right now.
hm if u don t trust me - i could give you personally my adena / mats every day / week ^^
but i know - if all ppl do their jobs right its better for our whole community cause we will earn profit 100% faster then the curupt way.

so what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm

No.

I barely have time to answer on all the PMs ingame not even to meet someone to get his adena/matz, we tried this on last srvrs, failed, its waste of time.

Decide now, yes or no so we can close it already.

P.S. Its kexet not keket. xD
Back to top Go down
test

CowHunt3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: CowHunt3r   CowHunt3r I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 am

it seems that we do not get an agreement i stick to my principles
ok so close it pls
thx to spend some time with me and my apply

gl for the future :]
see ya ingame clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content