Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take us all or noone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Party Ap

Take us all or noone Empty
PostSubject: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am

Subject: Application form

Basic info:
We are a group of friends all in the same timezone who are looking for a hardcore clan.

1) How old are you?
We are all 18-25

2) Where are you from?
USA/Canada/South America

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
We all use ventrilo actively, we all have mics, and we are all fluent in ENLISH

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
We are all GMT-5. We play from 3pm-1am daily. (EST)

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
We play from 3pm-1am daily. (EST)

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
All of us have at least 2 years experience from Retail or other servers.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes we respect a clan that is dedicated to make sieges/epics.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Fishfood: 49 EE - Karmian
Xombie: 50 HE - Low C
Kimia: 50 Warlock - Low C
Sairune: 46 Sws - Top D
RedNoise: 40 BD - D grade
JagerMaster: 40 HE - D grade
Easycheese: 00 WC (Starting after easter weekend)

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not that I am aware of

10) Why do u want to join us?
We are looking for a clan to be loyal too, in return we expect fun and lots of PvP.

11)Will you give me your account?
I do not see a problem in sharing my account personally, but others might want to wait until they know the people they are giving their infos too.

Extra:
We are also looking for a bishop/archer to complete our constant group. If you meet the same hours as us and respect a strong party, pm me ingame "Fishfood

Peace out bra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am

Yes, we are all fluent in ENLISH.
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 am

Fishfood wrote:
Yes, we are all fluent in ENLISH.

I can see... Take us all or noone 526845
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
isuldor

isuldor

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm

-5.... we dont need group, bad GMT, bad english, no accounts, no friends
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

I dont know if this is the group who talked me ingame or another one.

Well, in order to join, as you can see from other applications, i will need to know your account. (So i can check you rly respect the rules)

Second think, can u play in our main playing time or not? 19-23+1
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

I dont know if this is the group who talked me ingame or another one.

Well, in order to join, as you can see from other applications, i will need to know your account. (So i can check you rly respect the rules)

Second think, can u play in our main playing time or not? 19-23+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm

isuldor wrote:
-5.... we dont need group, bad GMT, bad english, no accounts, no friends

Yeah my English is terrible, I don't speak it fluently or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Dont care for isuldor, better answer questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I have already stated our playing times, I was mad tired when I made this app last night and realized our playing times are very different. And I talked with my party and they are not willing to just give anyone there account info, I'm sure once we get to know you they will change there mind. You have to earn our trust just as much as we have to earn yours.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:29 pm

clan crafting system => all to cwh that mean i need to trust you, only way i can trust new ppl is to have their own acc. Simple as that, noone force you to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Hike wrote:
clan crafting system => all to cwh that mean i need to trust you, only way i can trust new ppl is to have their own acc. Simple as that, noone force you to join.

How is having someones account trusting them? I understand the CWH system and donating mats, no one is against that. What we are against is being forced to give our passwords in order for someone to "trust" us. "noone force you to join " Yes we are aware of that. If you NEED ALL of our passwords right away then disregard our application. We are loyal members and I don't see anyone against sharing their account in the future but we do not like the dictatorship of handing our accounts over to "better the clan."

Cya around ingame.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Actually, what a clan leader i would be if i didnt not "check" how ppl follow rules. Giving out items to those who hide matz make clan weaker and its not fair for those who actually work for clan.

Cu ig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 am

Well sorry this could not work out, disregard our application. Cya around ingame goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take us all or noone   Take us all or noone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take us all or noone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: