Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hI all wtj

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:25 am

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
ROMANIA

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes yes yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes and even more i think

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
well usually from 12-13------>24:00+2 gmt and i dont mean this only in week-ed

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
dex,roxy dex:sagi 79:dc 79:mm 78 roxy wk 78

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
sure

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
here i have destro 52 for now Very Happy nick VTB

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
well i played with kze on dex ..and now i camed on these server with Bogdu to start all over again Very Happy

10) Why do u want to join us?
i know you are good clan..from what i seen on ROXY and since we are 2 guys (me and Bogdu-----wc and destro) i think we can be good for clan Very Happy my opinion

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
to CL sure and to some friends like Bogdu

And about pvp target assist and speak on vent in the same time is what i did on dex all the time at any epic//siege//gang so i think i can do it here too. Im not a emo guy usually but every guy has his moments of angry and fury so i guess you understand Very Happy. GL & HF i w8 for votes hI all  wtj 61278

Last edited by VTB on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bu11et

Bu11et

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: Re: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am

nice application
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: Re: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:18 am

sounds ok and we kinda need destros imo
Back to top Go down

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: Re: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am

+1 i dont recomand him because is my friend ....i recomand him because is a very good player !!
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: Re: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 am

acptd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hI all  wtj Empty
PostSubject: Re: hI all wtj   hI all  wtj I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hI all wtj
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: