Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Micaa's Application!!! ^_^

Go down 
+3
akatosh
Masakan
aquasonic
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
Suburb of Chicago, IL GMT -6

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes I have vent, I love talking on vent, aka I have a microphone, and yes I speak English. Smile

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes. I'm very active, but if I miss any day I post in the inactive section of the thread.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I play a lot, unless I go somewhere with my bf. But usually I play very late or early morning/afternoon for you guys in gmt +1. The 19-23 I can definitely handle because that is 12-4pm my time.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I played on Deviant Realms on both Alexandria and Zephyr servers. My clans there weren't factor, just simple clans I played with my friends. I played on aerith, but not for too long. I got my WS, SerbianPrincess to lvl 66, then I quit and moved to Nanaki. On Nanaki I played for almost 2 years. I was in Dissension, Lost/Genocide, Betrayal, and BeDevil.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes, unless there is a very very very important reason that comes up. If no reason comes up, I will definitely be there.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Lvl 72 SE right now. Micaa is my nickname. I currently have Karmian robe set, club of nature with acumen, and I just need to update my earrings and necklace.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
FadeToBlack, Antich, Lillan,

10) Why do u want to join us?
I was in absolute because I had friends in that clan, but after seeing that the clan leader has horrible leadership qualities, and the clan was failing, I left it. I decided to join Vexation because I know some people in the clan and this clan looks like it is very effective with crafting, farming, lvling, etc. I want a good clan, with good organization. I also like the rules of this clan very much.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
LOL. Well, yes I will give you (the clan leader) my account.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
I love the song. Good beat makes me want to dance. The name is great, too. <3 music Smile

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)
I'M A GIRL!!!! MWUAHAHAHA. lol Anyways, other than that, you need me because I'm an awesome fun person that brightens uo anyone's day! I know when to shut up, especially if it's a very serious event. I talk a lot, but I will stfu if there is anything going on. I'm very much open-minded, and I love to joke around. I usually don't go emo, but maybe if I have PMS I'll go a bit emo, but usually when that happens I just try to keep quiet and not bother people. I can talk in party chat and vent while in a party pvping, etc. L2 > WoW, but I think WoW has some okay points to it, but I WILL NEVER PLAY IT. I don't go to pubs, but I do spend time with my bf, Tim. I'm not a nazi. I don't really like beer, no offense. I go to college, but I'm done for now until August. I'm a chemistry major trying to become a pharmacist.

In other words, I'm a very lovable and enjoyable person. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 am

we reclutando ya, me happy;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 am

Very Happy +1 nazi:)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:51 am

she was Lost/Genocide SE hero, she will help us with everything we ask her and she is a team player. she has my vote and my support .
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 am

she`s a girl and she knows when to shut up. this is enough for me +1 !
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am

+1 with no doubts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:34 am

+1 i need SE very much Razz
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:00 pm

so why not genocide?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:54 pm

More girls on vent,more fun,so definetaly +1
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Micaa wrote:

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
FadeToBlack, Antich, Lillan,

wut about me? QQ.

Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 857232

P.S : Sexprincess here Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 518813
Back to top Go down
acl

acl

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:16 pm

aquasonic wrote:
she`s a girl and she knows when to shut up. this is enough for me +1 !

hahaha this made me lol Smile)
nop she talks a lot Smile , and from what i remeamber she had a lot of energy .. like redbull allday Smile
anyway a good player and a nice person to talk with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Akatosh wrote:
so why not genocide?

They're a bunch of assholes, I don't like them, except for a certain few.
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm

I like her apply Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 470732
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 pm

+1 from me , expecially cuz she is a girl Very Happy :>:> Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 91160 Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 91160 Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 91160 Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 91160
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Most of ppl like her post so,+1 but no because she is girl Darknes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:10 am

ComeToDie wrote:
Most of ppl like her post so,+1 but no because she is girl Darknes Smile
dont lie Razz , i know u want more girls Very Happy ... but good post to XD Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ 88554
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:35 am

Lol micaa! Razz
she's a ex-absolute member, so take care with her... +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:37 am

For what clan u want add she??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micaa's Application!!! ^_^   Micaa's Application!!! ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Micaa's Application!!! ^_^
Page 1 of 1