Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application "Fa1nt"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application "Fa1nt" Empty
PostSubject: Application "Fa1nt"   Application "Fa1nt" I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:15 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
- I'm 17, in two months I'll be 18.

2) Where are you from?
- I'm from Spain, near Barcelona.

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?
- I can be in ventrilo whenever I play. I do have a micrphone and I do speak English.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle?
- I can on Tuesday and Wednesday, other days I'm playing basketball from 19 to 23.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
---> Based on GTM +1.
- Monday: From15 to 19 - From 23 to ~24.
- Tuesday: From 19 to ~24.
- Wednesday: From 17 to 19 - From 23 to ~24.
- Thursday: From 19 to ~24.
- Friday: From 15 to 19 - From 23 to 2+.
- Saturday: From 12 to 15 - From 24 to 2+.
- Sunday: From 13 to 2+.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
-I played a high-rated server to test classes and other stuff (L2Pride) I was in clans like Brotherhood, Karmalovers, Wartag and WMD.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I can be online at any siege but if someday I got something really important to do I won't be able to be online.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
- I'm playing a Warcryer, level 55 at the moment. My nick's Fa1nt and I'm with Karmian and Club of Nature. I'm leveling up fast.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
- I have just spoken with Godmy, who tough me some stuff about IRC, nothing else.

10) Why do u want to join us?
- I tryed other clans in Celes, but they weren't active enough for me and I started to bore them, I also didn't like the clans they had in the ally, some people where completely retarded.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
- Account doesn't mean password, does it?

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy
- I saw Martini in the Pub !

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
- I'm open minded and I think I'm really funny, I know how to make people laugh. I like going out at weekends, watching Football (FCB FTW) and all that stuff that is done by guys at my age, looking somewhere else but not the teacher at my Maths lessons, wishing to end the god damn course (which is four days left) and I don't know, as you read I play basketball. And no, I don't have a hot sister but I do have a hot neighbour and a friend who has the hot sister, I just have to take ninja-pics, that's all Very Happy

Thanks for reading and I hope you will know where to apply [Sarcasm] ... [/Sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

PostSubject: Re: Application "Fa1nt"   Application "Fa1nt" I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Fa1nt wrote:
Basic info:

1) How old are you?
- I'm 17, in two months I'll be 18.

2) Where are you from?
- I'm from Spain, near Barcelona.

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?
- I can be in ventrilo whenever I play. I do have a micrphone and I do speak English.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle?
- I can on Tuesday and Wednesday, other days I'm playing basketball from 19 to 23.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
---> Based on GTM +1.
- Monday: From15 to 19 - From 23 to ~24.
- Tuesday: From 19 to ~24.
- Wednesday: From 17 to 19 - From 23 to ~24.
- Thursday: From 19 to ~24.
- Friday: From 15 to 19 - From 23 to 2+.
- Saturday: From 12 to 15 - From 24 to 2+.
- Sunday: From 13 to 2+.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
-I played a high-rated server to test classes and other stuff (L2Pride) I was in clans like Brotherhood, Karmalovers, Wartag and WMD.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I can be online at any siege but if someday I got something really important to do I won't be able to be online.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
- I'm playing a Warcryer, level 55 at the moment. My nick's Fa1nt and I'm with Karmian and Club of Nature. I'm leveling up fast.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
- I have just spoken with Godmy, who tough me some stuff about IRC, nothing else.

10) Why do u want to join us?
- I tryed other clans in Celes, but they weren't active enough for me and I started to bore them, I also didn't like the clans they had in the ally, some people where completely retarded.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
- Account doesn't mean password, does it?

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy
- I saw Martini in the Pub !

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
- I'm open minded and I think I'm really funny, I know how to make people laugh. I like going out at weekends, watching Football (FCB FTW) and all that stuff that is done by guys at my age, looking somewhere else but not the teacher at my Maths lessons, wishing to end the god damn course (which is four days left) and I don't know, as you read I play basketball. And no, I don't have a hot sister but I do have a hot neighbour and a friend who has the hot sister, I just have to take ninja-pics, that's all Very Happy

Thanks for reading and I hope you will know where to apply [Sarcasm] ... [/Sarcasm]

Nice apply, but you dont have so good lvl and i think we dont need now WC.
We are not using IRC anymore, just forum and vent... godmy isnt our member.
No friends = no fun.
You are talking about clans and you are still just 55 - it isnt looking good.
Every member must send account to CL ( accountname and password), so when you are offline, we can log you.

Just few things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application "Fa1nt"   Application "Fa1nt" I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Yeah, what I saw is that a lot of Wc applied here as well.
Well, waiting for CL's reply.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application "Fa1nt"   Application "Fa1nt" I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:46 am

denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application "Fa1nt"   Application "Fa1nt" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application "Fa1nt"
Page 1 of 1