Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - BD

Go down 
+7
orkie
Fedayn
BlackDawn
aquasonic
Asherah
BufferNone
Anorexia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Application - BD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Meanor wrote:
U know what? Reading what u've replyd makes me happy that Hike acted like an ass and rejected me. U are either dumb, mean or 6 y old to act towards the guy like that. I wish the dude lots of fun and if ur like that ingame , well i wish him better clanmates then u.
Best Regards !
Slivija.

a lot of these guys/girls are pretty cool, at least the ones I've been in party with and against, just a few of 'em are a little weird Razz.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:49 pm

I just dont recruit now till i solve some thinks in clan.

Slivija? Uve applied? Never seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:12 am

Yes u did, cuz i chose to talk to u ingame 1st but nvm this is not for here. U're wellcome to delete what ive posted before, i dont want newcommers to see that before they even get in. Yeah i go emo on verry rare ocasions. Excuse me!
Best Regards!
Slivija.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:57 am

Meanor wrote:
Yes u did, cuz i chose to talk to u ingame 1st but nvm this is not for here. U're wellcome to delete what ive posted before, i dont want newcommers to see that before they even get in. Yeah i go emo on verry rare ocasions. Excuse me!
Best Regards!
Slivija.

Amazing Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - BD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2