Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want in!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Podruske

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:34 am

1) How old are you? In my 20's

2) Where are you from?
Canada baby! Land of the polar bear and hot women.

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century :
I have all of that and yes I speak english and French.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle?
Yes i can and don't tell me to kkthxbyw you have to recruit me!.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
6-8 hours/day

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? I was a player and gm on l2x, i was player and gm and admin on l2p and im just a player here,
I know the fucking game so you won't have to tell me to learn it.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I'll be online for sieges for clan war and if you don't need me i'll go masturbate or something until you cann me on vent.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Podruske lvl76PP subclass 75 SH (probably new subclass BD)
full A grade armor/jewels and B weapon

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Mikko and Urge can vouch for me

10) Why do u want to join us?
Because i want to seriously play this game, I'm tired of just killing monsters, I can to kill some br/pl too! and have fun with people that knows how the game works

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
I don't mind giving me the info but I would like to know the reason why first.
Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy
fap fap fap

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)

Well i've been playing and gm'ing the game for a long long time so I know how this shit is working, My english is good and i have a sexy french accent. You will not hear me cry in vent because i lost 4% or because i didn't get a item after a rb, I don't give a shit.

You can make fun of me all you want I don't care either, I'm 5'8, 130 pounds theres start now. I can talk in vent while pvp'ing but i'm sure only leader will give orders so whatever. I'm very good in pvp either as dd or support I did many many sieges over the time and my PC is very good so i dont have a lot of loadding time and i can see very far (lol @ you if you have to wait 1 minute after porting)

I don't have a sister but if i see a nice naked chicks somewhere i'll put the link in my vent comment.
I don't go out to club mich i drink at home but not enough so you can hear me vomiting in vent.

So I don't know what else to write, I'm a Ircop in deltanime, i'm not a virgin, i'm againts gay marriage
i'm cool and you should recruit me!

So if you say no, i'll ban you from irc (joke)
Back to top Go down

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:28 am

+1 and I think he likes House, too so yeah! :p
Back to top Go down

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

+1
I started posting my apply at same time he did, unfortunately Mine was 6x longer, so much i had to cut it in half and post in 2 parts.

He speaks french so he can come with me in vent and teach french to Fade Razz
Back to top Go down
acl

acl

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:54 am

+1 if fadethenub will learn french Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:29 am

je parle francais :O axaxaxax
Back to top Go down

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:34 am

How bout saying +1 or -1 or 0 ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

ofc +1
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jt0
Hike
Admin
Hike

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:46 pm

pm me ig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want in! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want in!   I want in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want in!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: