Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruit a tag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fubaress

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I have been in the clan Aesir since I was high enough lvl to pvp. They seem like a good clan but they are all too selfish and only party with me when they need help.

I do not hold any allegence to them and I was actually helped by a couple members of this clan... even though we both wore the war tags. So here goes nothing,

I am 23 years of age. I live in Canada
I am a no lifer. I have not been on this server long and I have already completed my third class change quest and I will try for Baium tonight.

I am a 76 Sagitarrius in game under the name FUBARess
I will sub WC and will prob no life all the way to COV.

I have a few family members that I play with and they seem to go where I go so maybe sometime down the road they will apply here aswell.

I do not know anyone from this clan personally but I am a very easy going guy and I am always willing to help out.

So if you want to give me a shot, I garentee you will not regret it. PM me in game if you want to party with me because I am currently untagged and always up for some company.

I will check these forums to see if I gain access or to see the replies under this post.

Thanks for your time
~FUBAR
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Ok, you seem serious and mature but, make a proper apply using the form we provided so we can follow all the requirements we look after when someone applies.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Fubaress

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:58 pm

1) How old are you?
23 - 24 in August
2) Where are you from?
Canada. Alberta
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yeah to all
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
I am -7, so that is during the day for me. I work at a real slack job so I can play most times I am at work. But unfortunately I can not be on vent during this time.
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
every chance I get. seriously, the only things that stop me are, women, going for runs/gym, and work
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I played L2Earth, and live.
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I will do my best. I go camping in the mountains alot, but I love pvp so it would take alot for me to miss one.
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
I am 76 Sagitarrius. I will sub WC tonight. for the 3rd class I am thinking Destro/Tyrant. Fubar is my nickname and I currently have doom LA and a BOP. (In the process of crafting Maj LA)
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Umm, Urge is the reason I am applying. When my clan wouldn't help me with my quests I braved it solo. and even though I was a war tag. your clan let me past, so I didn't de-lvl and completed my quest.
10) Why do u want to join us?
Cause the above answer means the world to me. My ex clan was selfish and didn't help one another. This clan seems like a clan that is more group orientated.
11)Will you give me your account?
Fak no.
Bonus info: (more = better)
I love pvp. I love exp. I love this game. I played WOW, WAR, and I am a big 360 fan. I have played video games all my life and I feel I am an asset to w/e clan I am in. Trust me with this.

Also, I have family that plays. we are fairly new to this server, but I have 3-4 cousins that all play aswell. I will get them to post here on their own recruitment page if they want. They are WS, TH, BH, and BD.
1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy
OMG! I had to stop filling this app out cause of that link. Cause what is better than girl on girl action? LOL
Back to top Go down

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:44 pm

If you say fuck no to the giving your account info, then you won't be accepted in this clan. I must say this is a very trusting group, and the cl only gives your info to a person whom he knows he can trust the info with. I really like your application, and I'll give you a +1, but please reconsider the sharing your account information. Smile
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:16 am

Your old clans?
Back to top Go down
NbK

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 am

n/c
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am

Fubaress wrote:
I have been in the clan Aesir since I was high enough lvl to pvp.

here it is isu
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Btw we let u pass in quest because our archers were in snipe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:43 pm

No ventrilo - no fun.
Back to top Go down
Fubaress

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:09 pm

I have vent. and I use it ALL the time. I just can't use it when I am playing at work. sorry
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Main playing time is from 19-23 gmt +1 ... for you its 11:00-15:00.... are you at these hours in work?
Back to top Go down
Fubaress

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 am

I am. but I do not work often. 1-2 a week. maybe 3 times MAX
Back to top Go down
NbK

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:19 am

isu, the discussion is useless imo --> #11 answer qq
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 am

no acc, denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruit a tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruit a tag   Recruit a tag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruit a tag
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: