Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

n1 EE/HE lfc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you? - I'm 20

2) Where are you from? - Lithuania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english? - Yes/ Yes/ Yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? - Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. - 6-12h, depends on situation

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? - Beyond, Avalon. I was in Evolution, Dreamfall, RedStars clans.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? - I can't say that i'll be online at every siege, but i'll try.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? - I'm Eva's Saint 78 and sub Hawkeye 66, no nobless yet, nick n1. I have dc set, mj set, homu, soul bow, mj jewels.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? - I think I have few friends, but they are novice in clan so i don't know Smile(Cicada, dayd)
10) Why do u want to join us? - Cause I know how u are playin and I like ur pvp Smile

11)Will you give me your account? if it is needed, yes.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
it could be better Smile

2) Some more info about you.
I like chating, playing basketball..etc. i'm studying civilic engineering. Talking about character which i prefer most is sps/he Smile i think i good when i kill some enemies. now my main character is EE which is fun during mass pvp Smile that's all Wink
Back to top Go down

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

when i get answer, yes or no.. i am waiting more then 4 days :/
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:02 pm

well hike is having some problems to take care of irl atm so he wasnt on too much and i doubt that he checked the forum either so u can either wait for a while longer till it settles down or i don't know...as u wish.
Back to top Go down

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm

I decided to wait and try with random pt hit for barakiel last hit Smile until i get answer
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:48 pm

just so u know hike is out of town till thursday.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 am

Sorry for slow responses, Hike or Fade can you give a yes/no to this person?
Back to top Go down

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 am

i don't think we need more Eva Saints for the moment sry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

n1 EE/HE lfc Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1 EE/HE lfc   n1 EE/HE lfc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

n1 EE/HE lfc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: