Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Apply

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3dytza

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

1) How old are you?

I'm 18 years old . My character name is 3dytza

2) Where are you from ?

I'm from Romania .

3) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)

Yes i'm able to be on vent , i have microphone and i speak english .

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)

Yes ... the activity is not a problem ... i can be online whenever clan need me .

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable ?

From the morning 9AM till 1AM (in the night)

6)What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there ?

I played on Wrath server in Reunited Clan and i played 3 years ago on DEX but clanless . Razz

7)At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

Online at sieges ? Are you joking ? Of course yes . This is my preferate part of the game ... Love sieges . And like i said up there : i can be online whenever clan need me

8)What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

I'm Warcryer lvl 75 and 60 % and i have no subclass ( btw subclass on WC i think is not so important because i must play evreytime on WC ... right? -- anyway for my sub quest need only baium and mimi's elixir ) Equipment : DC robe set + 3 + 4 --- Club Of Nature + Acumen --- Maj / Ph jewls .

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Now i have Wink) because Mortex Figo and Ly0n are my friends . They're also friends in real life Razz

10) Why do u want to join us ?

First of all i'm comming here with my firends ... and second : i heard a lot about your clan ... and it will be a pleasure to join . I love activities ... raids ... pvp's ... and sieges

11) Will you give me your account ?

Yes . i could write it here if u want Smile) .. i think a lot of ppl want this Smile) Razz

Txs
Back to top Go down

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 am

+1 From Me is a good guy
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:17 pm

-1 bad friends
Back to top Go down
acl

acl

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:11 pm

isuldor wrote:
-1 bad friends

isuldor made my day Smile

Clan Apply 102b26a8-fdd8-4d89-906a-d7f33e7bddf1_jeff_dunham_walterisuldor reading applications
Back to top Go down
Delena

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 pm

+1 WC
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

-1 ... your friends are kicked from clan.
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 pm

gtfo
Back to top Go down
acl

acl

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 pm

rising darkness gtfo
Ppl like you are making my country to look bad in all the europe , how can we change that when we have people like OLOG or PowerPuff on every step.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 pm

denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Apply   Clan Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Apply
Page 1 of 1