Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my app Kwaz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kwaz

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:08 am

1) How old are you? 21
2) Where are you from? New Jersey

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb) i speak english and i use ventrilo all the time

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
i play the same times every day 12pm-1am and on weekends times vary. but i can always be on for siege

6) What servers did you play before?
What clans did you have there? played on retail. on this server i was in teamzone and betrayl

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? yes i can be on for castle siege

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? 77 BD/76 TITAN/57 HE. xKwazx and i have +4 kesh kesh, tallum heavy set,dragonslayer,halbred,bop,carnage working on majlight and soulbow

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? zook and i talked to stavic be4 applying

10) Why do u want to join us?u guys look coordianted. i was in pvp party and it was fun in need of clan who does thinngs that are fun.

11)Will you give me your account? ya i dont mind giving out my info i doubt ull scam me when u have better gear than me.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link? the eveil as eye just staring u down and shit
Sextasy

2) i listen to rap music mostley not racist against my music so ill listen to other shit. i cant pvp wit out vent unless im solo i cant be reading an typing while im assitnig and all othe stuff. i just need to hear who i shuld be foucsing. my main is a bd but ill play my titan or my HE which is in process of beling lvled. i can daul box so thats a + and i run a 76 WC on my laptop 2 more lvls and it will have cov so when ever im on i can have out of party cov buffer aka buff bitch
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 am

+1
Back to top Go down
RaptorJesus

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am

yes another dude from the US

and hes got a buffer and decent gear

+1 as long as he is active and not a tard

btw whut server clan were u on retail?
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:30 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm

I played on deviane a duliest named kwaz sub. Saggi and pali got hero then quit some time after. I no more bout a glad then I do other clases. I no enough to play other clases but I fail bad on healers
Back to top Go down
hTz

hTz

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

wtf?

drugz ftw.
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

+1 Stavick told me about him today while he was driving me to his house. Sounds good to me. :p
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:18 am

Micaa wrote:
+1 Stavick told me about him today while he was driving me to his house. Sounds good to me. :p

oooo kinda makes me feel almost speical inside knowing that im being discused bout outside l2
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 am

let me remake the clan a bit and i will take you
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 am

oups sry i posted by mystake from ixiir's acc Very Happy . i wil take u once i organize the clan in 1-2 day's
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:36 am

cool just leave me mail in game if im not online or here wat ever is cool wit u
Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

I also just need barakiel for Nobel haven't camped it yet and not to worried cuz not gonna do oly on bd will only get Nobel ports. Kinda wished I went wit my gut feeling and made a glad instead of a bd. They shuld take donation for subclass to main
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my app Kwaz Empty
PostSubject: Re: my app Kwaz   my app Kwaz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my app Kwaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: