Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KinkyToy

Apply to join Empty
PostSubject: Apply to join   Apply to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you? 23

2) Where are you from? colorado-usa-moutain time

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? i belive i play that time 6pm-10pm usa mountain time or later my time later on sat and weds, sunday 100%

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. monday tue wed 6-10pm thurday all day friday 6-10 sat 6-anytime sunday all day

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? i been all over, i dont remember all the names

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? i am usally and have been on for all seige times

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? Bh main 77/sub ee 75/destro 73 and be 75 asap, final sub sws soon/ gear: bw set, tpa set, dc set, doom light set, emi bow, dragon slayer, halbert/cursed dagger/sls

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?lightswitch

10) Why do u want to join us? heard many great things about your clan, and i would help out with all 4 subs , played for 6 years, can pvp help with gear spoil etc

11)Will you give me your account? not at first, and idk for down the road, depends

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
fav wizard is harry potter Smile lol just like to have fun, i dont get butt hurt i mess around, went to college
Back to top Go down

Apply to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to join   Apply to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 am

i vouch for him hes online all the tiem i told him to apply and has the classes we can use. active spoiler is a + since we are in varka all the time free draco shafts and spoils in FOG 2
Back to top Go down

Apply to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to join   Apply to join I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply to join   Apply to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to join
Page 1 of 1