Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarKneSsElf app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
Romania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes I am. Yes I have. Yes I do.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes i can.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I usually play at least 8-10 hours/day, sometimes even more. Avarage intervals 13-17 , 18-03 GTM +2.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I've played on Gracia2 and Hellbound servers for a few month, it was a random clan but powerfull.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I never miss siege`s.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
I have a:
- main character: DarKneSsElf: Abyss Walker 76 almost Ghost Hunter"need just 1 more lvl on ally ketra.." Demon`s Sword MJLA
-sub: Phantom Ranger 61 Carnage MJLA

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Yes i have his name is Zanghetsu

10) Why do u want to join us?
I just want an active clan

11)Will you give me your account?
I dont know who "you" are but i can provide the clan leader and only the clan leader with my account and password without any problems.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
I like name of the clan and the eye watching from above.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)

Too many questions and so little time, i just wana play L2, not answer 100 questions, if u really wanna hear answers u can ask me anything on vent or in clan chat if iam accepted, its much easyer the to ask me her.....

Good Luck and Have Fun:)
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:42 am

+1
Back to top Go down
FailSafe

FailSafe

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 am

if your next sub it's a suport sub and u play as much as zang u have +1 from me
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 am

If you sub a support after your PR then that's awesome. +1
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 am

+1 i know him for a while and he is a nice guy, also knows how to play L2
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

imo finish your ally 2 first...
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

i will try but is very hard to make ally lvl2 with a random pt... and other ppl have same q same nivel of ally... i will get 5 q item in 1h... if don`t accept me becose that i don`t promice i will finish my ally in 2 day`s or 3... and i have a dagger on the main so pt random to varka with dagger is hard too..
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

what is gonna be ur next sub?
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 am

i don`t think about my next sub, but i think will be 1 for suport
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:53 pm

DarKneSsElf wrote:
1) How old are you?

1) What do you like the most on this link?
I like name of the clan and the eye watching from above.

huh?
this is the link:
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

then i like the naked girl and sound of the melody
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm

i finished my ally lvl 2 in 1 day i will be GH - PR is now 66 and i need lvl 75 on him to become a noblesse "i have bara"
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 am

+1
Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DarKneSsElf app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarKneSsElf app   DarKneSsElf app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarKneSsElf app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: