Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lNumenor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 am

1) Im 24

2) Quebec, Canada

3)Yes/No/Yes.

4) No busy at day

5) I play 10pm to 5 am GMT -5

6) Gustin and Sieghardt on retail, so many low rate private i cant remember all. Had no clan on retail and my clan on private with people from where i am, speaking french.

7) I can always be there for sieges.

Cool I have 77 HE, 78 SD, 64 WC. Maj light set, carnage, tallum heavy, dual Kesh

9) xHavock Smile

10) Right now Addiction is too strong for others, so theres no point joining clan that do epic. Iwanna join a fun clan that make party.

11) No Razz

I play since prelude, got experience and im a nice guy that like to make or join party. I would like my gf to join too if im accepted shes 78 SWM sub 6x destro. All i have to say, hope to join, hf Smile
Back to top Go down
FailSafe

FailSafe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm

-1 ... i say it again no1 is gona log any acc w/o a reson and no1 is gona scam a sets, the acc policy is only to use classes that we don't have and rly need for an important event and the acc is known only by 2 ppl
Back to top Go down
lNumenor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:08 am

If xHavock give leader account i dont mind giving it to leader, i trust him, its just that i dont know you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
kwaz

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 am

i vouch for him and told him to apply hes cool as shit and knows how to play his bd. knows how to assit and tbh hes not a dumb fuck you dont have to reapeat things to him multiple times for him to understand or to do it right. hes fast learner and is good at pvp and making moves ahead of his opponet. hes the only person i would aoe wit in cata becuase other bd failed and got me kilt mulitple times. i turst him wit my gear and account info. he misunderstood and thought that alot of ppl would have his info if he gave away but hell give his info when he joins. and his girlfiend is s SWM which we need more off
Back to top Go down
YourName

YourName

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 am

im not giving anything till i see more opinios, but pls someone edit that question, cuz i had the same problem.. its a little bit confusing
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 am

+1 and make appli for ur gf also Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: