Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Go down 
+11
Confusion
Fedayn
Xayrus
badjoke
akatosh
hTz
ABS
Ixiir
ySam
Hike
Cash
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cash

Cash

Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:13 pm

hmmmz thats bad Neutral

I've found new MMO game, buuuuuut I dont think I like it :/
Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 Outsidemmorpgf
Back to top Go down
Confusion

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi there guys what are you doing im sorry that i was not here but i dotn have I-net all summer i move to another city to live whit my Girlfriend my friend told me that new Dex server maybe will be On and you wil ltry gathering what are you doing now what are you playing i try aion but i dont know smth in that game dont like me affraid
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:31 am

Confusion wrote:
Hi there guys what are you doing im sorry that i was not here but i dotn have I-net all summer i move to another city to live whit my Girlfriend my friend told me that new Dex server maybe will be On and you wil ltry gathering what are you doing now what are you playing i try aion but i dont know smth in that game dont like me affraid

Nice to see you around too. Check out the posts from clan section, and you'll know more.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 pm

hi every1 !! glad to see some of u still alive ! ill be mooving to new dex as soon as it opens too ! any news about how many from us will moove too ?
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 pm

hi, nice too see some activity around. Yeah, Divinity i'll move and die there also:). I was looking for some news about you guys tbh. I was on AION Castor, but that game aint for me.
Back to top Go down
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:03 am

hey demon !! whats up with ur msn account ? uve been off for ages did u change it or something ? send me ur new acc if u have a new one !
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 am

Hopefully Dex will open sometimes in the next 12 (twelve) months, so we can enjoy some quality action again. Smile
Back to top Go down
PangeR

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Vex will play on dex/rpg ?Razz

PangeR/1ns0
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 am

Panger, kurwa i was trying to reach u on NonSense forum but either its another Panger either u dont know where PMs are.

No we wont. We wont as a clan.
Back to top Go down
PangeR

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 pm

I saw that I had some PMs from U yesterday ;D
I was playing on frintezza Razz x10 /PangeR OL imba hero Wink

Smile

I whant to go on dex with some friends + we r looking for nice squad...

give me Ur's msn adress...
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:29 am

Back to top Go down
Ahile

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 pm

huga buga pig
Back to top Go down
aGradee

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:41 pm

pangeR is awesome player , true story lolOL hahaha , we'll see how awesome you are on dex , will be funny peace brothers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahile

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Hc spam atack pig

few more posts and i'l have more then hike, trust me i can do it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 am

aGrade you spammzor. wut's up? gonna roll some ee/sws on dex? Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 90614
Back to top Go down
agradee

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

don't think so , we'll see maybe it gonna change , Smile sup with you what'r you doing ? going to play on dex?
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 am

I'm busy with exams atm, but I'm gonna play on dex, with some1 on same char until I finish univ this summer, then I'll have more free time and maybe i'll start my own char.
Back to top Go down
aGradee

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 am

nice ass on signature you have , i like it Very Happy
anyway dont know if i gonna play on dex we'll see , my bro is playing on dex x4 now in ek clan but dno if they'r going to aron or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap   Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Apply to Join-
Jump to: