Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of DaRkN3S post

Go down 
+3
Hike
Fedayn
beboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beboy

Return of DaRkN3S post Empty
PostSubject: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Hey ppls .... wassap all ... how areya ?? how's it going with l2? .... DaRkNeS / DaRkN3S here Very Happy ....
I miss u guys... what's every1 up to? .... Did u guys hear...Dex reopening a new server... on 28th of februari ... 4x server... are u guys joining?? ;Wink ...what u sayd? ... mamuti , slovenia , and more are comming back ...old vex members Very Happy .... lets be 1 big happy family again Very Happy.... i'd like to rejoin u guys...iff posible

with respect : DaRkN3S
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Maybe some of the guys who will play on Arion will form a crew of some sort. Hope they'll PM you if that's the case. Meaning hope their check the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:31 am

Some part of vex guys join OOC. some part join MagicR...some part goes solo or dont go at all.

Ive got no time to play so no clam.
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 pm

solo is win.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Actually, beeing able to box will make this server full of DD soloers, so the ones who gain are the clans who convince people to play supports in order to have perfect PVP parties. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm

And the fails will be the guys that play solo, boxing a buffer.
PVE ftw mengs....oh wait...
Back to top Go down
hTz

hTz

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:05 pm

have fun logging your boxes, or go get your " PREMIUN BULLSH!T " to log in , srsly, i was about to quit when i saw this premiun staff...
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

lol its just because of server capacity which can be 2-4k.

If its full you need 2-15mins to log in withot premium...just keep trying and hope for luck but its not imposible.
Back to top Go down
BlackSuede

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

premuim is win !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of DaRkN3S post   Return of DaRkN3S post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of DaRkN3S post
Page 1 of 1