Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DansezPe

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 pm

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?

Romania

3) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes/Yes/Yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I get off from work arownd 18:00....i can be in game by 18:30 and i can party all night long...And i sleep at work...or when i'm dead Smile.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I played on DEX a few years (C2-C4) in some no name clans and MagicR .Other servers:Wrath/Roxy and almost all the high rate servers on Hopzone Smile.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

I can be online at very siege.The part with "either you are online or you have no clan" is ok in my book.Losing a siege because you have no ppl online to fight is unacceptable.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

Dexternet (Prowler - BD 77/Cardinal 78/HE 70 - not shure what's left cuz i left account to CL members but i had IC/MJ robe/Mj light and tallum*DLE +4/BOP +4/Homu +7+anthy/orfen)
Wrath (HE 74 - Doom + BOP)
Roxy(a friend's char...SilverArrow - SR 75)

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Nop...but i hope that's not a "MUST"...

10) Why do u want to join us?
I played a friends char on Roxy and u guy kicked ass ....watched u in action...eaven fought against u a couple of times Smile

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
I give account to ppl i trust.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy just love the babe

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?

Hmmm....this question is like one in a bad job interview Smile (why do we need you? wh:0 nu renunti? nu ...well you can't judge a book by it;s covers but here it goes: i like long stawls on the beach in the light of the moon, i like old crack hookers with no teath,i like bungee jumping in games,i like to bite dogs, i like drinking, i love clan meetings where we talk about L2..and drink....
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

I like MagicR, some of us "retailed" with them a while.

Sadly:
Quote :
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
I give account to ppl i trust.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:13 pm

DansezPe wrote:

Dexternet (Prowler - BD 77/Cardinal 78/HE 70 - not shure what's left cuz i left account to CL members but i had IC/MJ robe/Mj light and tallum*DLE +4/BOP +4/Homu +7+anthy/orfen)
Wrath (HE 74 - Doom + BOP)
Roxy(a friend's char...SilverArrow - SR 75)

they sold all items for real money Smile ahaha i made that clan at the begining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1