Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+8
Divinity
Anorexia
NbK
Hike
Cash
Ixiir
BlackDawn
Masakan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Latvia
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes/yes/yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
In few days i will be again unemployed so when server going live i will have a lot of free time
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
5+ h
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Roxy x5 hatecrew clan
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
yes
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Roxy x5 Cardi 78/soultaker 78/bd ~62lvl DC robe set,Talum heavy set AM+acu,kesh*kesh tt jewel set
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
dunno mby someone from roxy who remember me
10) Why do u want to join us?
because vex will be factor clan(i hope Very Happy) and i want participate to every single pvp event especially first castle sieges when everyone have D,C gear Smile
11)Will you give me your account?If it is necessary - yes
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Roxy x5 hatecrew clan

from me -1 hatecrew also go celes whay u dont go with them??
If u dont have frends in vex Question Question
Back to top Go down
Infer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:19 pm

first of all I thought that i dont play l2 anymore but now i changed my minds and when i asked for place in clan they told that are 80+ ppl and dont want more players and 2nd mostly they are polish guys and almost only talk in polish its a little annoying for me
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Isis pliz cheng this i ma what i ma. And i dont cheng ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 pm

kochanie wrote:
dis inglish iz for teh lulz

p.s. no offence srsly!
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Masakan wrote:
kochanie wrote:
dis inglish iz for teh lulz

p.s. no offence srsly!

He knows his english sucks ass.
But at least he tryes Smile)
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Stop posting bullshits.

-1 from me, something's fishy.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Cash

Cash

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:30 pm

HC's spyyyyyyyy!!! Application 26223
Back to top Go down
Infer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh please we was in one ally why hc should spy vex?
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

xD too drunk to fuck gonna decide tomorrow Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:19 pm

-1 !
Back to top Go down
NbK

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 pm

no offence, from my side HC was a clan of "no rulles", everybody did what they want, never listen to leaders, and stuff like that.

maybe u dont come from that kind of members, or maybe things will change here, and maybe we will make ally, dunno, don't care, all I care is that overall I did not noticed you, and if HC is here, even if u thought first time not to play anymore, and reconsider it, u should apply to them, better then us were u got no recommandation (from what I see).

Back to top Go down
Infer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Thx for ure opinion but imo it is silly that u think i should go to hc only because i was on roxy there and like i said they dont want more members and only polish language in clan chat/teamspeak.

i was in hc ~3month i know how things working there but i want something else - better organized and more disciplinary clan otherwise i wouldnt wrote application here.
Back to top Go down
Anorexia

Anorexia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Infer wrote:
Thx for ure opinion but imo it is silly that u think i should go to hc only because i was on roxy there and like i said they dont want more members
So, if some day they want you back in them clan you will go? And you want join Vex, because they don`t want you when you was with them 3 month?
Back to top Go down
Divinity

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:32 pm

so u tried to join hc , u couldnt and vex is ur 2nd option. i wonder if u would leave vex in case they have some slot again
Back to top Go down
Infer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:47 pm

of course not
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:21 am

+1, hes prob one of the best players from HC and deserves a chance mengz - plus he is not a full HCtard as far as i know. *COUGH* agradep *COUGH*

P.S. yeye lol HC got good players... NOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jt0

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 am

Infer wrote:
first of all I thought that i dont play l2 anymore but now i changed my minds and when i asked for place in clan they told that are 80+ ppl and dont want more players and 2nd mostly they are polish guys and almost only talk in polish its a little annoying for me
most of vex is ro(im not) and they talk in ro alot Razz (exzept on main events)
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 am

Dont forget we have also polish members Sad
We have some free slots in last pt, we can give hem chance.
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 am

+1 for a chance tho
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 am

firefly wrote:
Infer wrote:
most of vex is ro(im not) and they talk in ro alot Razz (exzept on main events)

Bcs server is not online, if will be and they will talk ... bb... check kick rules.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 pm

+1 !! We will see how good he will be.
Back to top Go down
akatosh

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:39 pm

still he haz no friendz
Back to top Go down
Cash

Cash

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm

well, no1 can vouch for him, no friends in clan => in my view big probability of leaving after getting equip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next