Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kidz0r

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:08 pm

1)How old are you?

2)Where are you from?

Romania

3)Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)

yes, yes and yes

4)19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)

yes, yes and yes

5)How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.

well, during the school period, i play mainly from 4 PM > 12 PM and @ weekends, i can play all day and night.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?

l2dex (dexternet: tracii; wrath: ldf, 911, xxximperium, evolution), l2p (crazykillers), l2abyss (10xA: blacklegion), frintezzal2 (clanless) and a little bit Bartz (mostly clanless)

7)At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

np for me

8)What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

l2dex(both servs), mm/adv/saggi/wk 78-79 lv, full S equipped.. l2p, mm/adv/wk/swm 78-79 lv, full S equipped.. l2abyss 10xA, adv/mm/stk/saggi 78-79 lv, full S equipped.. frintezzal2, just mm 78 lv, full A equipped and Bartz, just mm 76, full C & B equipped (didn't played so much).. if vex it's a mages/fighter based clan i'll create a sps (for mages one) or a th (for fighters one)

9)Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?

well, i'm kinda new here so.. i guess nobody know from l2dex/l2p/l2abyss/frintezzal2/Bartz (nick: kidz0r)

10)Why do u want to join us?

i'm lf a stable clan, with great players and friends.. and vexation it's the answer of all my questions.. i'm here for hard team work, not for so much fun..

11)Will you give me your account?

be sure of that =]
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 pm

how do u know were the clan ure looking for?

What other clans died u appli to?
Back to top Go down
kidz0r

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm

i know vexation from azurel2 forum>clans section..

i didn't appli for any other clan except vex
Back to top Go down
Cash

Cash

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm

we are archer clan
and where are the bonus questions????? hey guys.. 229367
Back to top Go down
kidz0r

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

well, i didn't saw the bonus option cause i copied the appli example from the previous thread.. and i can make an archer if we are a archers based clan =]
Back to top Go down
Cash

Cash

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)
Back to top Go down
kidz0r

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:27 pm

tbh, i like the clan name ^^ and ofc, that huge red eye from the middle of the site.. good theme style indeed.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?

well, like i already said, i'm from Romania, i'm 19 years old and my name is Andrey. i have the best grades in my classroom (yeah, you got it, i'm a kind of nerd or smth but i'm a rebel too).. i like the trance/dance/elektro/freestyle music, i'm a pro football player at a local football club and i have a great sense of humor.. what else can i say? a LOT but no time atm.. maybe on ventrilo =]
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:58 pm

kidz0r wrote:

tbh, i like the clan name ^^ and ofc, that huge red eye from the middle of the site.. good theme style indeed.

well, like i already said, i'm from Romania, i'm 19 years old and my name is Andrey. i have the best grades in my classroom (yeah, you got it, i'm a kind of nerd or smth but i'm a rebel too).. i like the trance/dance/elektro/freestyle music, i'm a pro football player at a local football club and i have a great sense of humor.. what else can i say? a LOT but no time atm.. maybe on ventrilo =]

darkal3x nr2?
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:31 pm

what the fuck is it with these last hour applications... hey guys.. 848552
Back to top Go down
Cash

Cash

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 pm

evl wrote:
what the fuck is it with these last hour applications... hey guys.. 848552
these are the most serious meng!
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Sorry, but -1...no friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys..   hey guys.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: