Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Celes =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anika

Application for Celes =) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
i`m 19 years old

2) Where are you from?
i`m from Lithuania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes ,yes ,yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
my GMt is +2 so i`ll be on 20-24

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
i play when i have free time after school,friends,gf
5-7 hours per day

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
well really i played a lot of servers low rates , main server was BFD (www.bfdr.eu) i played there since c3 till hb , many Lithuanian clans.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
sure

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Anika 35 Orc Raider
non/d jewels
wooden set
d weapon (taht from cat)

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
i spoke with ySam , he offered me to join, coz i don`t have any friends in server and i`m friendly

10) Why do u want to join us?
well as i said i`m friendly , i`m active and i`m looking clan something like that , i love to communicate , to be in partys, share oppinions and help each other .

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
to CL only

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy - Youtube portal

2) Some more info about you.
We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why? i`m friendly and can be in vent

(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay - i like music by my mood

are you a virgin, no

how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, i don`t

can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, when its siege or pvp or something i`m quit and listening for orders , if its free-talk i could say something

are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, i`m not shy

do you think WOW>l2, no

are you nazi,no

were you good at Maths at elementary school , i`m good at maths and physics , i like computers and try to study programming.

So now i`ll wait for your oppinions, just want to say your clan crest looks nice and forum smiles
Application for Celes =) 518813 Application for Celes =) 91160
Back to top Go down
Anika

PostSubject: Re: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Application for Celes =) 526845
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

PostSubject: Re: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm

If you will start powerexp, than +1....
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 am

right after CH bids
appli. zerg incoming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anika

PostSubject: Re: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 am

Till what day what lvl i have to be approximately ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Celes =)   Application for Celes =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Celes =)
Page 1 of 1