Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
I'm 21.

2) Where are you from?
gmt+2.

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
well yes, although I don't know how advanced you expect your members to be. and yes I have a mic, I can be on vent, but I'd feel more comfortable if I knew that you guys have some girls in your clan. wouldn't like to be the only one on vent.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes, of course.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
no limits for the online time on Sunday and Saturday (usually the same for Friday (start playing at about noon), but I sometimes go out on Friday evenings too^^). For the rest of the week the timetable looks like that: Monday 1 pm - 1 am, Tuesday 4 pm - 1 am, Wednesday 4 pm - X, Thursday 4 pm - 1 am. Every second Monday and Thursday is a day off school^^ so I start playing in the morning in this case. of course, I need to do small breaks to have a dinner, take a shower or smth like that. not planning to die while sitting at my computer=]

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
nanaki, elixir(7x), dex, bfd(5x).

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
yes.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
BH, 62lvl, Doughnut, composite and bw leather armor, got only sor*sor for a weap, since I don't solo and I think it's not worth to spend money on BHs eq. but of course I have adena to get myself a c blunt.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
not really, but I'd like to. Nebi told me one of his friends (described by him as a pro and cool guy) was in this clan (urge) so I've decided to apply.

10) Why do u want to join us?
because it's obvious that you guys do a great job working as a team, which is mandatory to me. I like clans that have ambitions and clear goals, because even if it's just a game after all, I think it should be played right. yes, I've read your rules and everything seems acceptable. and of course the other reason is that Nebi recommened this clan to me saying I should try.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
yes, I don't mind giving my acc info to the clan leader.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
sorry, but almost nothing, I'm not into girls and the guys were not my type. the music would be kinda ok, but I didn't like the accent.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
yes, I was good at maths LOL, but doubt it will help me to get accepted > . < seriously, I'm someone who always plays fair, follows the clan rules, and works for the clans purpose. I know those are just words, but I'd like an opportunity to prove that in game as well. besides, I can always make an effort and log in during the night, miss a class or two if neccessary, for example, if we do epic rbs (although a BH wouldn't help much in this case^^) or smth important.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 am

oh LOL, sorry, didn't notice the 'classes we're looking for' thread. been refreshing this forum since Tuesday and it wasn't there, so I just didn't spot it today either.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:33 am

GMT +2 is a beautifull country indeed, can u be more specfic?
I know that's not a class we need atm but overall i'd give a +1.
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:02 am

I already have 2 BH in my clan and 1 in 1st clan. Sorry but we don't need any atm. Check back later.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1