Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asherah - 7x warcryer

Go down 
+3
Masakan
aquasonic
Asherah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Asherah

Asherah - 7x warcryer Empty
PostSubject: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 am

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
West Virginia, USA

3) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?
Yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle?
I dont have timezones, I'm a no-lifer. I stay till the parties stop.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
16+ hours a day, I'll sleep whenever I'm not needed.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Retail (Devianne) from closed beta to beginning of Interlude - Ultionis/Dynasty ally was only clan worth mentioning, but was in a few in all that time

Azure (Nanaki) for about a year. Started out in Strong, left and created a clan with Lionna and a couple friends, eventually clan leader of Dissension where I recruited Lonelyarrow (FadetoBlacke/BlackSuede) and Antich and Fedayn and a bunch of others you have/know. We dissolved Dissension eventually. I joined Lost for a month or so and left Lineage completely for about a year. Returned for Celes.

Was also on a bunch of crap servers and high rates off and on between retail and nanaki, none worth mentioning.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

I've never missed a seige my clan was participating in from literally the very first one on Devianne to the day I left Nanaki.. dont plan to start now Wink

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

74 1/2 warcryer, Asherah. I plan to subclass EE. I have karmian robe set, club of nature/acumen, luxury shop (C) jewelry. I have 2x delusions atm for subclass, but need to farm sop's and AA to make them sls*sls. Not an overly rich character, I just left Absolute and all my adena/mats/recipes went into the cwh up until 2 days ago.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
FadetoBlack, Antich, Fedayn, many of the old Nanaki Vexation probably at least know me as we were allied awhile in Dissension Very Happy

10) Why do u want to join us?
My friends are here primarily. But also because you're organized, have solid clan rules, and know what you're doing.

11)Will you give me your account?
But we just met.. will you fix me pancakes in the morning? :>

What do you like the most on this link? Sextasy
The name, definitely the name.

Some more info about you.
I'm selfless and a no-lifer. I play only support classes. I'll farm 20 hours a day for crap for someone else in the clan and not whine because I didn't get it. All I expect in return is progress and a drive to succeed in everyone with me.... and some fun pvp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:36 am

ps - I know you dont need warcryers atm, Fade told me to apply anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:41 am

+1 from me. i pty with her and seems like she belong to vex:D. btw nice appli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 am

She is one of the Best warcryers i know. gives confidence in pvp, she playes and gives everything for the clan. i think everyclan want's a player like her and i am very happy she chosen us. she has a solid +10 from me. I WANT HER HERE
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 am

she is 74 already and she was not logged by others to lvl in rift.

she is 34 so is not just a another kiddo.

sounds good imo so +1

oh and.... she is a girl :>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:53 am

-1 Invite more WC's we have 1239812793 already and ppl in second clan cant make party because not enough DD's
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:58 am

ComeToDie wrote:
-1 Invite more WC's we have 1239812793 already and ppl in second clan cant make party because not enough DD's

Sometimes it's not about the classes we need most but the player who wants to join, and now it seems like a serious one witch can add a real + to the clan.

ofc +1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:58 am

yesterday buffernone was looking for wc's in the main clan we were party-ing in hs with a second clan wc , if we wanna have 1 wc in rift we need the rest active. more wc's = more dd's can power lvl in small pt's and catch up in level. or can farm with some pt:D. she will sub Ee also, we need EE's and rechargers . every day we complain about rechargers. if u would loggmore often u would know Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:59 am

my reply was refering to ComeToDie's post Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 am

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:34 am

TAKE HER.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 am

didnt even read it tho, just heard from fade.

Atm i have 4x WC on siege but not sure if all of them will be on siege, so we will see.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 am

Just like someone said above, it's not everytime about classes you need at some point. You can make gear, you can eventualy win epics and sieges against odds, and you can beat the shit out of S graders with a group of highly skilled b-a graders. When there will be 15 COV's in clan, yes, there will be enough WC's. Until then more WC's = more 3-4-5 people spoiling parties, more Cata parties, etc. You don't need more than a destro+support in a end game party.

Plus Asherah will slap anyone into sense when he's doing something wrong, she's a great party leader and an insane (I'm saying it with love:D) no-lifer. I don't see any clan on this server that could have the balls to act like they're too "pro" to have Ash among them.

+over 9000.

p.s. she had like 150 pvp's on nanaki just by playing SE and WC, plus Bishop in the last 2 months. And she had no DB or stuff like that on her char. Very Happy How sick is that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 am

+1
Asherah - 7x warcryer 694838
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asherah - 7x warcryer   Asherah - 7x warcryer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asherah - 7x warcryer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: