Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?

France

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)

Used Ventrilo like since forever into lineage2 and team speak , been learning english for 10 years already : D !

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)

Playing daily at that time daily

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.

Monday : 16H30 - 23H
Tuesday: 15H30 - 23H
Wednesday : 10H30/13H - 23H
Thursday : 18H - 23H
Friday : 18 H - 2 am
Satuday : 13H - 2am
Sunday : 13H - 23H

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?

I come from retail server : Teon
I was in a pretty famous clan there , Unforgiven , main rival of Redsky ( some fans may know dvp...) ive played STS/SD pretty high lvl ( both 79) and stayed there since launch of c4 ~ , so ive been playing pretty long.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?

My weeks ends are planned for sieges Very Happy parties canceled if its the wrong week Smile ive been used to that routine for pretty long time.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Take0 , lvl 70 Warcryer
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img389/7643/shot00021j.png

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not so far , didn't play alot with you as you guys seems a bit higher then i actually am

10) Why do u want to join us?
As i told ,your clan seems to be growing faster then many of the others , and looks pretty good players , as I've been involved into a pvp against you someday Very Happy and we got raped like pretty fast ; made me see you guys were better then much of the others

11)Will you give me your account?
Yeah ; hope u'll do good stuff with it {^_^}

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link? Sextasy
The caps on the S

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself

Well , L2"s definitely my game and played it so long , means im kinda a nolifer , which is a good point for you guys ! trying to get my studies of business started , which won't change my playtime for a second ! I'd like to play WC in the higher lvl , as you guys probably all love COV Very Happy ! which is soon incomng :p !
Hope i will soon have further conversations with you ! thx for reading
Back to top Go down
orkie

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:38 pm

very good apli, good gmt, looks like lots of experience +1 for me
Back to top Go down
kexet

kexet

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:22 am

Viva la france!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kexet.nu
Masakan

Masakan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:01 am

It seems that u'r a serious player, i like your application but i think we don't need wc's atm...

anyway i'l give u a +1
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm

tomorrow i'll answer
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Update   Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Lvl 72 now , still lf answer Smile !
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm

up...
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:37 am

acptd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: