Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatsune Application

Go down 
+2
Lillan
akatosh
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hatsune Application Empty
PostSubject: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:25 pm

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
Finland

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
I can listen to vent, but can't talk atm since I don't have a microphone. If I get a microphone, talking wont be a problem.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I'm online about 10h+/day

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
L2x Staris, can't remember the clan, TH
L2p Eureka, Flowerboys Ally, TH/SPS
L2p Genesis, Fayte, SD
AzureL2 Nanaki, AlwaysUltra, SWS
AzureL2 Nanaki, Cataclysm, ES/SWM/DC/sps

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
I can be online for sieges/camping etc unless I have something really important to do on that day or next day morning.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Class: WS (3 times expanded recipe book, so far registered: all mats (except B Hemp), ABC shots (S shots recs in wh), some b-grade armors, sov 100%, aoba 100%, bo jewels, b-grade arrows. For A-grade: dc light top+bottom, tpa, mjpa, dc+nm shield, dc+tallum helm, mj jewels, soul bow, soul sep, som, tallum glaive, dragon slayer, elysian. Also I got TTS jewels registered already.
Lv71
Name: Hatsune
Equip: MJ Heavy, Knight's Shield, Aoba haste, bo jewels (for crafting: homu conversion, demon's tunic+stocks

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Asherah, Micaa, FadeToBlack

10) Why do u want to join us?
I'm looking for an active and skilled clan. Vex looks like that in my eyes and I think I could be some help for you guys.

11)Will you give me your account?
Maybe after I know that I can really trust in you. Razz

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
The briefcase what has laptop inside.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)
I'm afraid I can't entertain you in vent at least and there's no need for me to shup up there, since I can't speak. I can write while PVPing but imo it's better to focus on the pvp instead of writing. Razz I don't have sisters and even if I would have, you wouldn't get pics of her. I've played wow about 15 secs in my life and that was more than enough, so in other words: FUCK WOW!. I'm not a nazi even if you'd like nazis. I hardly go to pubs ever, probably like 2-3 times a year. I hate all the beers out there. Micaa>Ganfalf if we're talking about wizards, even she's only supporting one. Maths? I at least I can count that full party of BRs = free pvp points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:03 pm

11)Will you give me your account?
Maybe after I know that I can really trust in you. Razz

-1 no after,now or never how some ppl can give acc's and other cant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm

+1 He's a great guy. I'm sure he'll share his account. At least he said he probably would when he gets to know people, but at least he didn't flat out say no. He's very active.
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:33 pm

ws is kinda useless for us
Back to top Go down
Lillan

Lillan

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:16 pm

think we have enough ws already.

-1.. sry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:59 pm

i like him very much, he know's how to play his class, he is farmign even solo without crying for pt's all day , he crafted hsi mj set alone, he is closed to sub, he is pro ws not like others...... i don't wanna give names.
he has from me a strong +1
Back to top Go down
DodgeThis

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:36 pm

he can always do an usefull subclass .

+1 if he is vouched by clan members than know him already.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:55 pm

He's crushed a good 60kk+ worth of items for me even without being a clanny so I know he's trustworthy. Partied with him and buffed him so he could solo, he's a very capable player of his class, and I'm sure will make an equally good player on what he subs. He wants to sub hawkeye last he mentioned, which we clearly need with our healer zerg Very Happy He already has the majority of the maj set that can be released to light, so gear for sub isn't even an issue.

The fact he's expanded his craft book via fishing, and farmed/bought so many recipes already shows he isn't a noob warsmith out to make a few soulshots and get rich quick. I've only see Failsafe on of ours as a crafter, if we have more they're not hugely active. One crafter isn't enough if you want to throw all S and A grade in book and still have the basic mats to click also.

He has an awesome fun playful personality, the kind you won't get bored having hanging around you.

...but what really sold me on him, is a comment he made one day in aden: "A warsmith without a clan is like an overlord without a clan - lonely and useless" A very strong +1 from me, team players are good additions to clan. Any dwarf can get rich solo, the ones that want to be part of a team are rare gems.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:02 pm

1/ no acc no clan
2) Atm i dont think we can invite any WS, he would need to sub w/e mvpu tells him to sub.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:55 pm

I'd be tempted to say more than +1, but I don't personally know the guy. Still, from what I read this is one of the rare selfless people who's a treasure to a clan. A crafter and a spoiler can dress up a clan in A grade one side to the other. The right crafter, and right spoiler, that is.

And I'm under the impression the guy wants to join because he gets along well with some people in the clan. There's always room in a clan for a good player. Subs and levels come along. As far as equip and clan helping, there's nothing to add I think, he can do his own stuff and help many more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatsune Application   Hatsune Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Application
Page 1 of 1