Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - BD

Go down 
+7
orkie
Fedayn
BlackDawn
aquasonic
Asherah
BufferNone
Anorexia
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Instinct

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:15 am

1.) How old are you? 19

2) Where are you from? USA, florida

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Yes Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?- yes/yes/yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? yeh, im pretty damn active as it is Razz

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
give or take a good 8 hours a day Smile.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? Played on Supreme - No Clan, Lineage2Forever - GuerrillaWarfare, Dragonians - InfectedUnits, L2Elixir - Emperors

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yep, haha a duck Very Happy

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? Blade Dancer/ 68 / Instinct / Composit + RaidSword Duals +4

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? not really :/ only knew Asherah for a few minutes Razz, was in a party.

10) Why do u want to join us? seems like a cool clan Very Happy., i see you guys are pretty active

11)Will you give me your account? don't know you that well, maybe after hot sex Smile.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
sunny

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
...I'm in college, a damn clown, l2>wow, played l2 for about 1 1/2 years or a little more not sure, easy-going, and uhh yeh Application - BD 121146
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:58 am

QQ you were also in party with me!!! Hell I even gave you the website. Really cool dude, decided to come help us in varka with my quest. Was actually doing stuff on bd, like hitting, hexing, etc. I like his application. +1. :>
Back to top Go down
Anorexia

Anorexia

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:06 am

Vote for him, cuz he was with you 1 time in varka? let`s take all randoms who are with us in pt. I think we have enough BD`s in clan.
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

Micaa wrote:
QQ you were also in party with me!!! Hell I even gave you the website. Really cool dude, decided to come help us in varka with my quest. Was actually doing stuff on bd, like hitting, hexing, etc. I like his application. +1. :>

my bad i dont remember every1's name Razz
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:44 am

11)Will you give me your account? don't know you that well, maybe after hot sex .

yes/no
Back to top Go down
BufferNone

BufferNone

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:12 am

I dont think we need more bladedancers, but Hike will decide. I think i was in party with you once...

My vote is -1
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:07 pm

-1 Ofc,Mica dont go with randoms in party because we cant inv all server lol!
Back to top Go down
Asherah

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm

So you're gonna invite randoms that apply cuz they have a good application, but you'll deny this one because Micaa partied with him once? Good logic guys.

He's a good bd, and it really only takes 1 party of pve and pvp to detect a retard. He played the class well.

+1
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:58 pm

kochanie wrote:
11)Will you give me your account? don't know you that well, maybe after hot sex .

yes/no

no jokes huh? :/
Back to top Go down
Anorexia

Anorexia

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Can you say for some1 "He is a good player", when you are been 1 time with him? I can`t. I just say we don`t need more bd`s in clan.
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Ok then,i have 2 good friends i know him i rela life and they play here too inv him in clan when they post they are good ppl.........btw i have more random friends here can we inv then all ?
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:30 am

we need ppl not for farming, we need get ppl for mass pvp with good oranization
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:53 pm

lvl i kinda low.. and and GMT is not so good...

no minus or plus. we got enough BDs already.
maybe try again later if u don't find a clan.
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:57 pm

why u are so fucking sarcastic whith this spots, u can just say that we have enough bd and that s all.
I was in party with him too, and not like other bds he actually hits/arrests/hex the fucking mobs, not just stay in one place and macro on, or clicker.
If u didn t saw him at work better just stfu.
I would give him a +1 but he is kinda low lvl and we have enough bd s in the clan, dunno about the second one.If u would need one u can give him a try.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"hits/arrests/hex". More then 90% of BD's ussually do. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Fedayn wrote:
more than 90% should do
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:06 pm

i hate when bd with low sets do somthing like this thea agro mobs at them and stfu ee bish fast out from mp, when theay need mp for pvp then what? u have archers pt then for what fucking shit he need arest hex??
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:11 pm

1 post from anorexia 1 from come to die backign her up hmm don't take your love in the recruiting section. u just say your opinion and the vote. simple. i don't need your sarcasm ComeToDie ok? u can just say your opinion it's that we have enought bd's and that's it. i told you some time ago, less Qq on forums more pew pew in game . i had pt with that bd also he know's his thing , but atm we have bd's active and active players on bd sub's so i am sorry . maybe later we will reconsider your apply . gl and hf
Back to top Go down
orkie

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm

BlackDawn wrote:
Fedayn wrote:
more than 90% should do
not in this clan 4/5 bd's in our clan jus tstand on place and run macro or clicker
Back to top Go down
DodgeThis

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm

actually it`s very good when our bd`s dance without someone from the party telling them to do so ... ofc if they don`t have afk macro )
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm

orkie wrote:
BlackDawn wrote:
Fedayn wrote:
more than 90% should do
not in this clan 4/5 bd's in our clan jus tstand on place and run macro or clicker

that s what i ve been trying to say
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:10 pm

orkie wrote:
BlackDawn wrote:
Fedayn wrote:
more than 90% should do
Ya, and talk about it in public section....tards
Back to top Go down
Asherah

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:04 pm

He found another clan, he read the replies here and assumed he had no chance in hell. I guess the welcome package wasn't so friendly. I can't say I blame him. So much hate and sarcasm over an application, you'd think the guy molested your dog or something. Rolling Eyes

A lvl 68 bd that knows his class is 110% more useful than a 76+ afk bd on clicker or a 76+ bd that has to be told to dance or a 76+ bd that stands there, dances, and does nothing else, including in pvp.

As far as randoms go, everyone was at some point. FadetoBlack was a random when I recruited him on nanaki, he turned out to be one of my best members. I'm an awesome judge of character, and I'd say we just missed out on a good member.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:13 pm

I have the same feeling as Asherah and not especialy for this BD but for others also...because many of us r judging players only by the level, class, equip and "randomness" ...witch in the long run is 0 if the player behind that(lvl/class/equip) is 0 or close to.
Back to top Go down

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:58 pm

U know what? Reading what u've replyd makes me happy that Hike acted like an ass and rejected me. U are either dumb, mean or 6 y old to act towards the guy like that. I wish the dude lots of fun and if ur like that ingame , well i wish him better clanmates then u.
Best Regards !
Slivija.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - BD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - BD   Application - BD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - BD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next