Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recuiting QueenOfPain .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfP

recuiting QueenOfPain . Empty
PostSubject: recuiting QueenOfPain .   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:00 pm

1) How old are you?
almost 18
2) Where are you from?
Bulgaria Gmt+2
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes-yes-yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
monday-friday 12+ (satyrday and sunday 20+)
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Roxy : Th 7x ComeToMeBaby and PP 7x KpaBogPuTeJLka
Dex : sps 7x IncorectTarget
Earth : PR 7x GGn00b
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes I can
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
QueenOfPain ~76~Elemental Sumoner~Sub He (mj la +bop+mj jewes)
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
No
10) Why do u want to join us?
I think clan is seruouse and i like clan rulez.
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
Maybe ~
Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Clan Rulez

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)
i`m Funny ,Love pvp,good player,activ, (after 1 motn start my holiday and 20+ every day) Smile)

recuiting QueenOfPain . 57693
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: recuiting QueenOfPain .   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:02 pm

What clans have you been in since server started ?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfP

PostSubject: Re: recuiting QueenOfPain .   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:17 pm

hmmm I joined AbsoluteMadHOuse but I leave him no clan pt Not good player (self craft)
-2 Clan "RedZerg" Leader Leave Clan (No activ players )
that is all
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: recuiting QueenOfPain .   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I cant promise u much parties for your ES, would be up to you to create one Smile.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfP

PostSubject: :)   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:41 pm

mmm I know for ES no pt Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recuiting QueenOfPain .   recuiting QueenOfPain . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

recuiting QueenOfPain .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: