Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

get me in mang

Go down 
+3
anrk
URGE
isuldor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sEikeN

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:05 pm

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
germany

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
y/y/y

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
after work im usual 3-5hours online, sunday i can mostly nolife as usual

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
im working offen on satturday, so im free 1 day during the week, kinda play then all day long...

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
L2P - Aurora/Virtue (eLohim - eXecutorZ)
Supreme Aerith (eLohim - eXecutorZ)
and a lot more++++

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
when i have to work on satturday and have to close the store... i can just make it in time when sieges starts

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
sEikeN - BH 75 - tallum heavy - lol jewels - several c-grade weaps, gonna use IM from sub quest when i subbed Destro, just waiting for next baium for destro sub
my equip got barly gimped, coz i joined some clan and gave em shit for clancraft... was a fail in the end..

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Urge/Chedi are friends of mine

10) Why do u want to join us?
i made several parties with you guys in the last days and kinda like you, you farm to get shit and try to do organized PVP

11)Will you give me your account?
looks like the Earl of Scam has to share his own acc Very Happy

1) What do you like the most on this link?
fuck this music, i just watched the vid till end in hope to see some pussy, at least there was some nice ass on the end Wink

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
im some fegish german racist and try to be active as much as i can.. i live with my girl together and she fights for time with Smile still she is some weed smoking one and doesnt want to go party, so we can chill togehter at home hahaha, still more time for me to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 pm

I think that we dont need actually BH, in our clan u will hit very hard bauim, so make subclass, some lvls and than try apply again..... just my points.
Back to top Go down
sEikeN

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm

yea i have to make sub before join clan anyway, lvl goes fast after
Back to top Go down

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:44 am

He forgot to say the endless amount of time we spent fightning each other in all previous servers before this one.

I Hated elohim for as long as I remember.

But I'm also chedi and urge's friend so, I have to deal with him most the times.

So far he hasn't been an asshole on his bounty hunter he even helped with some pvp when I was leveling my sub so.

I wouldn't give him +1 but...

+0.5

Maybe...
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 am

I do not see why he can not join MVPU's clan for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jt0
anrk

anrk

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 pm

imo is better for u if u get sub class quest first
Back to top Go down
sEikeN

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:18 pm

im waiting toi13 atm for baium, when all goes fine im subbed Wink
gonna lvl up the sub first too a bit
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:56 am

Still we dont need BH or destro sub, so will be hard to get to clan ( mb impossible).
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 pm

OK make a destroyer level 40 alt for AQ, sub something related to archer clan and you are in.
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 pm

after urge reply, -1
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:28 am

Jesus...

1. Why would you trust a newly recruited guy with having AQ char.
2. What's the problem with recruiting the guy? He has a BH ready for sub, he can do whatever the clan needs him to do. He has a BH, means +++parts, mats, enchants. Just take the guy in and try him out a bit, what harm can that do? Not like there isn't plenty of space to do so in the second clan. Maybe you guys should try to discover new talents, you've all met one another like that, ain't it?

I for one think a good BH in a clan is better than 3 good archers, and will always think that.

+1
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:38 am

Fedayn wrote:
Jesus...

1. Why would you trust a newly recruited guy with having AQ char.
2. What's the problem with recruiting the guy? He has a BH ready for sub, he can do whatever the clan needs him to do. He has a BH, means +++parts, mats, enchants. Just take the guy in and try him out a bit, what harm can that do? Not like there isn't plenty of space to do so in the second clan. Maybe you guys should try to discover new talents, you've all met one another like that, ain't it?

I for one think a good BH in a clan is better than 3 good archers, and will always think that.

+1

For the last time, i know this guy... He isnt a random lol.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

The main idea was you told an applicant to make AQ char on the recruitment forum. elephant Anyway, that wasn't the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Fedayn wrote:
The main idea was you told an applicant to make AQ char on the recruitment forum. elephant Anyway, that wasn't the most important thing.

because he wasnt on msn! lol
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 am

No more posts here from Vex members pls.

Are u still waiting to join us? Lvl of your main/sub now + gear info.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 am

I know no more posts but I wanna add some info.

This guy has been with us to spoil more than once now, in and out of party, and given 100% of the spoils to the clan.. while he's untagged.
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 am

I changed my mind, +1... we need BH Very Happy
Back to top Go down

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 am

I'm sorry if I go against what you said hike but it's for a good cause I think.

Because of all the drama that's been going on between everyone in clan lately I think I have to step up and give a great example to everyone.

As you should already know from my previous post in this topic I hated this guy for a long time, and that started a long time ago in other servers he attacked me personally and my girlfriend at that time.

So I'll forgive him for he's done and I'm ready to accept him as a clan member.

altho he's been a bully I know he's able to adapt himself up to the situation and prooved himself worthy of joining more than once, someone like this has to have a good influence on this clan I believe.

+1 from me

And yes I do think, we need BH's.
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:47 pm

don't be hatin'! recruit da dwarf!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

get me in mang Empty
PostSubject: Re: get me in mang   get me in mang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get me in mang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: