Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cicada: ee/he lfc

Go down 
+4
evl
Zister
NbK
RagingBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cicada

Cicada: ee/he lfc Empty
PostSubject: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you? - I'm 22

2) Where are you from? - Lithuania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english? - Yes/ Yes/ Yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? - Yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. - 6-12h, depends on situation

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? - Beyond, Nanaki, Roxy. I was in TheDragons, RedCross, RedStars clans.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? - I can't say that I will be online at every siege, but mostly yes.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? - I'm Eva's Saint 78 and sub Hawkeye 65, no nobless yet, nick Cicada. I have dc set, mj light set, homu, carnage, b/a/s jewels.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? - I think I have few friends, but can't be sure, who will vouch for me :>

10) Why do u want to join us? - Cause I know how u are playin and I like ur style. Dont see many nice and strong clans in this server.

11)Will you give me your account? if it is needed, yes.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Normal link with basic information.

2) Some more info about you.
What can I say, I like chatting, dancing, singing, playing, reading..etc. I think Im good at playin with ee and its my char, came here only for self recharge, its sooo fun durin mass pvp Smile
what else..studyin economics, working at children garden:) but not as a teacher..as accountant's assistant, in other small company as accountant, helping to other students to do their homeworks.
I like this game, cause its other world, full of fantasy and beauty. Real life is important, but in this game u can relax, find new friends, in one time kill the bad guys and chat:)
Back to top Go down
RagingBull

RagingBull

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 pm

be my frand plox !
+1 tho
Back to top Go down
NbK

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I remember Cicada from roxy, if it is still her, then should be ok.

She knows the game, i was raiding with her and RC on roxy couple of times when we was allied, nice voice btw Smile, and nice application also.

U was at first in RC here on Celes, why u left them?
Back to top Go down
Cicada

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:19 pm

We came as 3 clans..but we had a conflict with main RC clan, so decided to leave ally and play as one clan. Now it is summer, many ppl ended to play, few ppl left the country, so Im lookin for good clan to play the real game. I had some holidays from sieges, epics etc, now want to remember good old times:)

p.s. thanks for nice words:>
Back to top Go down
Zister

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 pm

+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

unicul would be happy
Back to top Go down
Zister

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

evl wrote:
unicul would be happy
lol Smile))
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
URGE
Admin
URGE

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:34 pm

+1 PK point Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jt0
URGE
Admin
URGE

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Cicada wrote:
We came as 3 clans..but we had a conflict with main RC clan, so decided to leave ally and play as one clan. Now it is summer, many ppl ended to play, few ppl left the country, so Im lookin for good clan to play the real game. I had some holidays from sieges, epics etc, now want to remember good old times:)

p.s. thanks for nice words:>

FYI, we are allying RC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jt0
Cicada

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 pm

yeah...i heard this...at first wanted to delete this apply:) but, firstly, im not in ur clan yet; secondly, ally is not the clan, I can ignore ppl that I dont like; thirdly, if everything goes like this, that i will have to play with them, I will survive! Smile
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Cicada wrote:
yeah...i heard this...at first wanted to delete this apply:) but, firstly, im not in ur clan yet; secondly, ally is not the clan, I can ignore ppl that I dont like; thirdly, if everything goes like this, that i will have to play with them, I will survive! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE
Back to top Go down
Zister

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:17 pm

evl wrote:
Cicada wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE

evl pwnz again Smile)))))
Back to top Go down
NbK

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 pm

Cicada wrote:

yeah,

this is remembering me about the roxy when with 1 month before i leave server and come here, some of the RC guys started to PK some of Vex without any reason (Vex and RC was in same ally), but there was no leadership in that time, Birutek was mostly afk or not online and no meassures was taken upon them.

Hope that will not happend in your case if u will join (u should know better).

gl
Back to top Go down
mvpu

mvpu

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 pm

pm me in game i want u in clan uber good ee and friend from roxy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:39 pm

I remember you from Nanaki, both when we were wartags and in an ally together. +1
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

acptd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cicada: ee/he lfc   Cicada: ee/he lfc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cicada: ee/he lfc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: