Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just another damage dealer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkOne-

Just another damage dealer Empty
PostSubject: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
I am 23 years old.

2) Where are you from?
I am from Romania.

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes to all.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
From 20:00 gmt +1 whould of been perfect but I guess from 19:00 works too,so yes.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
14:00-18:00 20:00-04:00 gmt +2

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Dexternet c1 to c5 - Creation
Aerith - ph0n0
Nanaki - Stealth

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes,ill be online on every siege,its no problem.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Character name DarkOne (same as on every server i've ever player)
Ghost Sentinel 77 Bop mj
Titan gs tallum
Blade Dancer 43....

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Dont think so.

10) Why do u want to join us?
Well because you guys have allot of l2 experience,good rules,activity and aim high.That's all that I ask from a clan.

11)Will you give me your account?
Yes

Bonus info: (more = better)
Ill tell you in the last question.

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy

Its a piece of shit,i've only watched the first 30 seconds.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)

Well lets see:As I sayed I am from Romania,I am 23 years old,finished college,waiting to find a good job so until then I have allot of spare time on my hands.The way I see lineage is like this:pvp to pve for exemple you got it kill a party for the spot,fight again for the spot.I mean pvp is useless w/o a goal.The best pvp are at epics/sieges why ?because you have something important to gain/lose atleast that's how I see it.
I've played l2 for 4 years or so I've started with Phantom Ranger and I will end with it.endgame its by far the most powerfull character in game.

Are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay ? - I listen to any kind of music as long as the song is good,dunno about hard rocker but atm i am listening to iron maiden/disturbed.

Are you a virgin. - Only in the ass.

How often you go emo if someone make fun of you - I dont go emo.

Can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time - But ofc,i am a strong suporter of only the leader's talking at events.

Are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy.
Dont realy understand the question but at this stage everyone should know what to do in pvp.

Anyway that's it,start +v-ing me.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:46 pm

He's kinda weird, he has something against me since Aerith don't know why.

He's a nolifer, he know well his classes and plays them like he should, he's active as BD, hexing and arresting, not just clicker-on mode, he was a pretty decent MA some time ago, so probably now he's even better, all his 3 classes are useful, he has decent equip.

So from my point of view, it's at least +1. Definately a good player, but we've lost touch for quite some time, don't know what's up with him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:56 pm

For your ass, it wont be a problem we'll fix that just ask masakr

+1
Back to top Go down
DarkOne-

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:45 pm

He did yours too ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 am

Sorry for slow responses, do you still wish to join? Hike or Fade can you give a yes/no to this person?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Well ofc I still wish to join I refresh your website like a fat lady eats cake.
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Why evl? Smile Anyway, +2. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:34 pm

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

another -1.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 pm

ex-member of Ph0n0, listening to Disturbed => +1.

I wont acptd/denie you cuz i dont know if we need archer atm, so i let Asherah or F2B decide.
Back to top Go down
mvpu

mvpu

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another damage dealer   Just another damage dealer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another damage dealer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: