Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sup niggas

Go down 
+6
aquasonic
Bu11et
Asherah
Fedayn
anrk
RagingBull
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zook+fri

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 am

) How old are you?were all around our 20's and sexy
2) Where are you from? NA
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)lol and more
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.mad active
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?devianne:covenant/oblivion/fate nanaki:dissension/cataclysm
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?honestly for most yes cant promiss for all
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?

Zook th 77 maj light soulsep carnage bow, noob A jewlz, gonna sub pr/

lom 76sorc/76cardi(pro healah) dc robes shitty jewlz valhalla/

flash 78 he/72 necro majlight carnage dc robes som accu and shit jewlz/

carlito 76he/75se(dont ask him to palyit please he fails) and 48 bd, has all the mats to click DB exept shafts majlight carnage shit jewlz and like karmian for the luls.

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? ur clan all hates on me, but maybe we coudl get over that and make butt secs
10) Why do u want to join us? old friends from diss gotta play with my homies Razz
11)Will you give me your account? nope, but i'll hook ash n lonely up with it.
Bonus info: (more = better)we've all been playing for too many years its better to be on our side then in our way(true story) and if its not all bout in game, i use to be a male model sup?

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why? well, we win its what we do, wanna win? recruit us.

Last edited by Ixiir on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I modified it a bit cuz it was hard to read :/)
Back to top Go down
RagingBull

RagingBull

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 am

hilarious
-1 for time zone
-1 for shitty clases
-1 for lol TH sub PR any support?

thts overall -1 bigtime
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Honestly, who expects someone to play on more than 1-2 classes out of 4? Zook is a brager, and he made an application in his own flashy style, should've let his colleagues do it, because he's a jocolor

Anyway, if Lom is Lomeldir, he's one good player. Ash played even more with him. Good skills. +1

Zook is good dagger. Heard that mofo? Good, as in...NOT great. sup niggas 504197 But all in all he's a good player and knows the game very well, well above average. Kinda narcicistic, but you'd all have the pleasure of hearing him on vent masturbating after a pvp win. +1

Don't know the others. But to sum it up it's 2-3 archer classes, 2 nukers, 1 bishop which can easily fit in.

Main bonus in my oppinion are TH and Sorc classes to use for Oly and that they're active players.

+1 for all, or +10 if the Sorc is Noblesse. sup niggas 82536
Back to top Go down

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:06 pm

+1 FROM me to all. i hate another TH in clan because i wanna be the ONE :-D bbthxgl Razz
Back to top Go down
Asherah

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Everything Fedayn said is true. Except maybe the good part.. he's actually great Very Happy They are the same timezone as me and 1 hour closer to yours than Micaa's.

If Zook had 3 support classes and 1 dd, I'd have him 100% on that dd class. He'd just be like Fade in pvp on support anyways.... killing people rather than supporting the party Razz Razz

Zook is loud, obnoxious, full of himself, and stubborn. But he's a strong player, kicks ass in pvp, and guaranteed to make you laugh in vent. He came from the same retail server I did, the same top alliance I did, and he knows the game like I do. He was in my clan on Nanaki with Fade and Micaa and I'd trust him with any gear/account/etc. +1

Lomeldur is quiet, easy-going, and never in the middle of drama (dear god we need more of those). But like Zook he's a strong player and kicks ass in pvp. We need cardinals and I'm told he's really good on one. His sorc will benefit the mage parties we try daily to make and never seem to get off the ground. He also comes from the same retail server as me and knows the game inside and out. Ditto with the Nanaki clan and trust. +1

Carlito is a bit harder to explain. I didnt meet him till beta/Celes. Took me a bit to get his sense of humour on vent, but eventually I did lol. I really like this guy, he's the same kinda sarcastic and down to business about the game as me. He's a good player with a get-shit-done kinda style. He was higher level than most of Absolute when he rerolled to the hawkeye, and his reroll was levelled, subbed, and noble in the time it still took half of Absolute to get their thumbs out of their asses and level their first character mains. He definitely didn't lack in activity. I can't speak heaps about his past and undying trust because I honestly haven't known him long enough, but I can say I like what I've seen so far. +1

Flash might be a great player, could be a real kickass guy to know, but I'll never know. I wouldn't go near him or any party or clan with him, in a million years. -1
Back to top Go down
Bu11et

Bu11et

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Flash is a faggot, thats all i have to say
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Why do you call him faggot instead of gay, Bullet, he dumped you instead of proposing? Very Happy You know it's legal these days, he doesn't, it seems. His life together with you just didn't add up without beeing able to adopt a child and have a happy family with 2 dads.

Oh wait! affraid

Just kidding. Very Happy

p.s. Ash, the part with good/great is just a joke, you know that. But sure, some might not get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I wouldn't make another post: classes are useful, won't repeat everything. But what you need are good players, a sub to make them more usefull takes 2-3 weeks to level. So search more good players instead of just omfg look at levels and gear!!!
Back to top Go down

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm sorry but I'd have to say -1989838573487538457398475938475 because of Flash. The fact he got so mad that he died in varka that one day because he lost exp, then soed in the middle of a party, and now calls me a fat bitch is not respectful at all. He is a major asshole and I don't like him.

Everyone else +1. If Carlito stops telling me he'll give me food to do something for him, then okay good thanks for stopping that.

But I DON'T LIKE FLASH.
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:54 pm

why dont u join absolute or cataclysm?
thats my question, why vexation?
Back to top Go down
Asherah

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Quote :

10) Why do u want to join us? old friends from diss gotta play with my homies

He said why in the post Very Happy

They all started in Absolute, same as me and eventually Micaa. Absolute friggin sucks as a clan though. Fail leadership, fail motivation.

Zook left Absolute and formed Mayoknights. These guys joined him. Now he's dissolving Mayoknights to join Vex. Cataclysm here on Celes doesn't look like the one from Nanaki, it's missing some key people that are still in Absolute or had left for Mayoknights.
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 am

don't even wanna bother explaining why.
Back to top Go down
NbK

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Asherah

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:33 am

No reason for a -1 or failure to give a reason for a -1 isn't much of a minus imo
Back to top Go down
NbK

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 am

Asherah wrote:
No reason for a -1 or failure to give a reason for a -1 isn't much of a minus imo

let's do like this:

1. even they knew the situation between flash and some other of our members, they still include it inside the application, which is ... stupid imo
2. after talking with Ash and Fade, realised that u got ppl inside the clan that know u, and played with u and trust u, but the application should be made in order that all members to understand ur actions, not just the ppl which u know and them knows u.
Also: - u made an aplication for all, u answer for all, meaning question #7 don't stay
- queston #9 u didnt answered the question, u just asume how ppl will react, what about ppl that dont know u guys?
- question #10 i dont play for my friend, i play for me, for fun, to relax after a tired day at work, to consume bad energy, etc. ..., i play to have action in a good manner with good ppl beside me, if i want to play with my homies i make a clan and invite them inside and play with them.
- question #11, the answer should pe related to the CL, and on the point, not directed to a specific person, honestly i didnt understood ur answer, need it Ash to translate it for me.

As conclusion: i am not a hater, i am not a forum warrior, i like things simple and on subject, and alote of us which dont know u guys think as me, imo u made this application for the ppl which knows u, not for all the members in this clan which should vouch for u, therefore my decision stay: -1

Still, because I trust Ash and Fade, we could invite them in to the second clan and to see later on if they are really male models or not.

/end
Back to top Go down
Asherah

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 am

NbK wrote:
Asherah wrote:

let's do like this:

1. even they knew the situation between flash and some other of our members, they still include it inside the application, which is ... stupid imo
2. after talking with Ash and Fade, realised that u got ppl inside the clan that know u, and played with u and trust u, but the application should be made in order that all members to understand ur actions, not just the ppl which u know and them knows u.
Also: - u made an aplication for all, u answer for all, meaning question #7 don't stay
- queston #9 u didnt answered the question, u just asume how ppl will react, what about ppl that dont know u guys?
- question #10 i dont play for my friend, i play for me, for fun, to relax after a tired day at work, to consume bad energy, etc. ..., i play to have action in a good manner with good ppl beside me, if i want to play with my homies i make a clan and invite them inside and play with them.
- question #11, the answer should pe related to the CL, and on the point, not directed to a specific person, honestly i didnt understood ur answer, need it Ash to translate it for me.

As conclusion: i am not a hater, i am not a forum warrior, i like things simple and on subject, and alote of us which dont know u guys think as me, imo u made this application for the ppl which knows u, not for all the members in this clan which should vouch for u, therefore my decision stay: -1

Still, because I trust Ash and Fade, we could invite them in to the second clan and to see later on if they are really male models or not.

/end

1) I agree, but oh well. It's an application to join a clan, not a marriage proposal.
2) This is to join a clan, not make people understand actions. There are no actions here. Actions are proven in game. Wanna see if they're good players? /invite them to a party.
- His answer "honestly for most yes cant promiss for all" for question #7 meant they'll be on for most seiges but can't promise for all, just like everyone ELSE already in Vexation. He didn't mean most of the people joining yes, but not all.
- His answer "ur clan all hates on me, but maybe we coudl get over that and make butt secs" is called humour. Kinda like Confusion's constant fail humour, no one got it I guess. I'm pretty sure Zook doesn't really want butt secks with you, or anyone else... unless maybe you offer him pancakes in the morning.
- You play for different reasons than him, is that still a reason for a -1? I play for friends too, I joined Vexation for Fade and Antich. He's asking to join Vexation for Fade and Ash.
- His answer to #11 means he wont give Hike his password, but he'll give to Fade and me. Since we're leading the clan now and Hike is inactive, I don't really see the problem. I'm pretty sure Hike has less than 50% of the clan's passwords right now as it is.

In conclusion, I'm not a simple person and I am something of a forum warrior. However, it doesn't require the desire for drama to stop picking apart an application. Let's face it, everyone here did a -1 because they got some pre-conceieved idea in their head reading the first line of it, and he coulda posted the cure for cancer and a nobel peace prize winning article on human rights, and it still woulda been a -1.

People spend too much time on this forum criticizing an application because it's not punctuated properly, ordered properly, highlighted properly, whatever. It's not long enough, it's too long, it's got extra information, it's got not enough of the unnecessary information, whatever. You wanna see if someone is worth recruiting, party them in the game and bring them on your vent server. Stop trying to think you know someone by a bunch of words. I'll be the first person to flame Zook for something wrong, or rip him a new hole for failing some rule (just ask, I did it on Nanaki Very Happy) but this? This is just a post he was told to write to keep in line with clan tradition.... far as he knows, they're already accepted and the words are just for show.
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 am

Speaking of which: when will this clan finally start recruiting only after having a 2-3 hour party? Just a question, has nothing to do with the apply.

p.s. wanna see Zook go emo raging and then crying after 5 minutes? Yell on vent he sucks at targeting, especially after a pvp, won or lost. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zook

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:00 am

ok im sorry lemme remake but without all the boring gear/lvl stuff. and ill try and be as honest as i can.

Zook: im zook, im a super cocky guy because i have a reason to be. im concidered a good player, lots of fans even more haters. im a loud obnoxious in your face person who wont think twice bout telling you what your doing wrong and make u change as soon as possible, im extremley knowledgable to the game and have been palying for years n years. hot head ? yes. fast/flawless targeting? yup, i use to fuck up alot cause i was a pot head but i dont blaze anymore so its basically all 100% legit and fast. what else? u can call me trust worthy i never scammed anyone, ihad friends who scammed people and i reeped the benefits but i never personally scammed anyone nor would i (RINEX) ivev been playin with ash for awhile and thats basicaly the reason i wanna join the clan, all the old dissension people.

Carlito: ok so carl is also a obnoxious mother fucker, and he gets a bad rap because hez the type of person who busts balls all day. his humor at first might come off cruel and mean, but once u get to know him u'll just think of it as witty and funny, never a dull moment in vent with the kid. he played retail for as long as i did good palyer(not as good as me). hez active just atm doesnt play cause theres no reason too lol. he fucks around alot but he gets serious really fast when he needs to.

lom: lom lom lom lol lom is well hes a westcoast cali kid, my best description of lom would be a stoner that doesnt smoke, hez a great cardi. has a sorc main(easy hero) and to be completely honest hes the best pick out of all of us lol. he's laid back doesnt ever cause problems very relaxed he might come off as a big retard but hes just super super kicked back i love the kid not gonna lie.

OK MOMENT U"VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

FLASH: well, who is flash? flash is a dude we recently met, but became part of the crew a little too fast he fit right in. like carl hes a ball buster, and his jokes are really not ment to hurt anyone just to himself they sound alot funnier in his head then when they come out. hez a fast targeter(on my level, im still better ofc. targeting is just onmy level) top 5 archers ive played with and is always aware. i garentee if u give this guy a chance within a week ull get his whole persona(sp?) and end up liking the kid.
Back to top Go down
Zook

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 am

damn cant edit my posts without bein a member, but i wanted to edit in the falsh is a real team player hez goin sws next sub and wont bitch n moan bout playing it (like i would)
Back to top Go down

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 am

hey guys:P . alright so . zook it's a cool guy , at teh begining u may not like him, but after geting to know him a bit , u will see he is a cool guy. about his skill in pvp, ye he is a good DD . he will take dawn any target that it's needed to be dawn or he will die tying Very Happy . i trust him, he ismy friend he is a very good dagger and he is pro . a good person, but he sometimes just wanna be too much like 50 cent Razz . lom it's a very good player , and i would love to have his heals around in mass pvp . about carl i can't say anything i don't rly know him but i will have the chance to do that i am sure. i want this guys cuz they are nice ppls, they are reliable, trustworthy and very good players that will help Smile so y i will recruit them .

But the only one that has no place in vex it's Flash. i am sorry for him but sometimes Acting like a pimp when u rly don't find the stun on your hotkey bar it's not rly a pro thing to do flash . so yes for Zooksta . lom, Carl, Gl on this server but in ANOTHER clan for flash
Back to top Go down
RaptorJesus

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 am

-vouch all noobs
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:53 am

-1000 to babaysmasher.
still asking myself why u are here with red nick!
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:59 am

+1
Back to top Go down
NbK

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:03 pm

i can continuu mentioning that the best apply, imo is the simple one and on subject, if he want a marriage then change the game or maybe not if his a no-lifer (and do like Mikko appli). Btw how do i know if is a joke/sarcasm/serious answer, I dont know him ^^.

anyway, we can continuu like this on and on Smile and is useless imo.

so, imo - second clan for the mom.
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:30 pm

babysmasher/themessiah wrote:
-vouch all noobs

who are u ?Very Happy

and as anrk asked why red nick ?...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sup niggas Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup niggas   sup niggas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sup niggas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum