Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stavick - Phantom Ranger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Stavick - Phantom Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 am

Basic info:

1) How old are you? I am 23 years old

2) Where are you from? Chicago, Illinois

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb) I have no problem being on ventrilo so long as I can mute whom I please, I have a microphone which is a quality product of Razer, and I speak english quite well.

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) This time is 1200 to 1600 in Chicago, which I like very much. I think I can be on for these days.

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. I tend to play at least a few hours in addition to "main playing time". My 'gaming table' is very sporadic, difficult to try and write here.

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? I played on Nanaki, I was in both Genocide (Their second trip to the server, not the first) and I was in Betrayal. It should also be noted that I am an ex-retail player. I was on Bartz from open beta through the end of C3. I was a level 75 Treasure Hunter, 58 PR, 56 AW. I know my shit and I know how to grind.

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? I love sieging castles, both defense and offense. I look forward to participating.

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? At time of writing, Stavick is a level 74 Phantom Ranger. He has C grade jewelry, Doom Light set, and BoP + QR

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? Yes. Micaa knows me very well and was with me in both Genocide/Lost and Betrayal on Nanaki. I believe Asherah might have a few words to speak on my behalf, as well.

10) Why do u want to join us? I wish to join a clan that is active, makes parties, and has long-term goals. As far as I can tell, Vexation has all of these attributes.

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce When absolutely necessary, yes I will.

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
I like the Vexation symbol/crest whatever. Very cool.

2) Some more info about you.

Planned Subclasses, In no particular order:
Adventurer - I know this class inside and out, played it for 75 levels on retail.
Spectral Dancer - I enjoy playing this class as it is one of the most ass-kicking supports. I'm very prompt with dances.
Questionable: Titan or Cardinal - I generally take Titan as my last class, I have a very strong familiarity with melee and I have found on Nanaki that I have good capability to play as a Titan. I ran a shitload of raid bosses, 4s, and plenty of pvp both large and small on the Titan class. As for Cardinal, I've never really played a healer seriously, but the Cardinal is the one that catches my attention. I know the skills of the main healers and I'm most interested in trying a cardinal. I guess we'll see?

Fun Facts: Things I've done in LineageII since the beginning

- On Bartz, in mid-C3, I was already a 75 TH for quite some time. I was around 25% into level 75 when my alliance (Avenge) fought against our constant enemy (Uprising) got into the most intense castle siege I'd ever participated in. In the two hours of non-stop fighting, clawing, and scratching to keep Oren Castle, I lost 112%. On retail. I nearly deleveled to 73. In the end, with about 2 minutes left, We lost the castle. I am no stranger to some of LineageII's most devastating moments.

-I once had a Mighty Mortal Demon Sword, back in C2. When they removed the Mighty Mortal SA from the game, I got drunk and blew it up. Everybody on the Fail Boat! Very Happy

-In C2, the golden age of TH, my group and I PK'ed two full farmer groups that had squeezed themselves into the Pytan room. I was in the clan of BOSS at this point in time, and we loved DVC. I was level 68. Anyway, I had a hell of a lot of karma, and I had to pee real bad. so I screamed in vent "I'M NOT PEEING UNTIL I'M WHITE!!" 4 and a half hours and one very sore bladder later, I pee'd.

I hope you got a laugh or two out of my app, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:42 am

Oh yeah guys this is my bf Tim!!!! He's a very good DD, and he hopes to join after he gets baium on Thursday. :p +1 from me. He knows his classes well, he knows how to kick ass in pvp, and he's a team player.
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 am

Hello Tim Smile
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 am

wow.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:39 am

Whoa colorful, brb sunglasses Stavick - Phantom Ranger 953595

I haven't played with him in game other than a couple rift parties to catch him up to our levels, so I can't vouch for his uberness in pvp or anything qq. But I can vouch for him being a very respectful and intelligent person.

He's got an AWESOME vent personality, makes us laugh at least 20 times a night as everyone on vent already knows.

He's got the same kinda eye-rolling sarcasm about stupid things in L2 that I do, which makes me instantly love the guy as a fellow player. (See how carefully I worded that sentence to avoid Micaa aggro? Stavick - Phantom Ranger 88554)

He came from a time in retail, my time, when skill mattered a bit more than credit card limit or # of hours botted. Know how I know this? Cuz he took the time to mention he lost 112% at lvl 74. No botter would really give a shit lol. I know I know, everyone does it, no one cares. Call me old fashioned, but I still care. I'll cling to the belief that better players came out of pre-walker frenzy L2 until the day I die, and I've yet to see otherwise.

ROFL at the karma party. Reminds me of a guy in my clan on Devianne that was pretty much perma red. Every "quick trip to xxx" party he found someone to pk, every party lasted 3x longer because of dekarma'ing him. Was a joke in our clan to get best xp - just invite him.

Wow, I just ramble in these posts dont I... so yeah, +1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fedayn

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 am

"At time of writing, Stavick is a level 74 Phantom Ranger. He has C grade jewelry, Doom Light set, and BoP + QR" First American I see doing such sentences. Would be +1 just for that. He's careful, colourful and I must say he seems to have some wisdom there by the way he's writing. Smile Who cares about lvl and equip? +1 mature player, +1 for apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am

i played with him when geno came back and we were in Lost. he has my gear on bd a good period of time and yes i trust him. he is a good DD even if i mostly had him in party's as BD and yes he is a very good support. i like him as a person and as player . so yes i will recruit him but first please hit baium and make your sub. it's easyer for u and it's easyer for us . Smile
Back to top Go down
Asherah

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:04 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stavick - Phantom Ranger   Stavick - Phantom Ranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stavick - Phantom Ranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: