Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invite Aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akhen

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 am

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Romania
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
I do speack "inglish"
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yeah
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
5-10
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
G1,Roxy x7,Elixir x7 , Roxy x5,Dex x4
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yes ofc
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
SWM 78(allmost 79) TH 63
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Not rlly
10) Why do u want to join us?
I know u from roxy x5
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
Mby if u earn my trust
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 pm

-1 no friend
Back to top Go down
Akhen

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 pm

i can easy make lots if i will join ...cuzz its lol boooring to xp with randoms bounce
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Sorry, but no friends and that question 11.
Back to top Go down
Akhen

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

so ...what i must do to join ?? ... show mme the "light" cuzz i rlly wanna join a active clan im tired of clan that are "active" like 1 day and the rest im alone there Neutral
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:38 pm

one of our main rules in this clan is to give your acc infos to clan leader, so if u want to join u MUST do this.
+1 imo we can give him a chance
Back to top Go down
NbK

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:02 pm

we gived chances to other ppl also that got no friends, or which they came in clan as a group for which 1 of the guys garanteed, and we got scammed, that means recruiting randoms, so -1

#11 that is not an answer, how can we trust u if u dont trust ur leader? qq -1
Back to top Go down
Akhen

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Scam u for what ... 2 cbp and 3 sops ??? .... man i need to get to know u b4 i give u my acc ... u could do like ...get my acc after invite ... clean me up and then dismiss and thats a real QQ ... no to scam u for "2 cbp 3 sops" if thats called scam ill quit l2 and play MU Neutral i told u i need a wile to get to know u b4 i share my acc lol
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:11 pm

Do you really think that we actually have an interest scamming you? Get your things straight, we care not about what you own.

You either accept this rule or go apply to other clan.
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Akhen

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

ull lose a good player ...gl & hf anyway
Back to top Go down
Ixiir
I has a flavor
Ixiir

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

bbye
Back to top Go down
https://vexation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Invite Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite Aplication   Invite Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite Aplication
Page 1 of 1