Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ChaCha 76 EE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaCha

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:40 am

1) My name is Sandra and I'm 2x.

2) I am from the southern uSA but have for the past 3 years lived in Ottawa, Ontario. I am in the eastern time zone.

3) Yes, I have a mic and can always be found on vent whenever I'm online. This is a personal pet peeve of mine and, in previous clans, I strictly enforced the rule that if you hope to get an invite to my party then you better at the very least be able to hear vent. I believe this policy resulted in high vent attendance and overall clan participation.

4) I have a varying attendance record depending upon my man's bi-weekly work schedule (from 5pm - 7:30pm eastern I'll be busy getting him off to work) and so I can not guarantee 100% activity on some days. Sunday seiges, for instance, fall during the aforementioned hours and regretfully, I will not be present on Sunday seiges. I sincerely try to attend all events when possible and I'm certain my overall awesomeness will more than make up for it.

5) I play far more than I ought to and am extremely active when compared to most. I was previously active on the days my man works from around 10am to 5pm then back online from 7:30pm to until I went to bed. I have no outside obligations aside from my man's conflicting work schedule and on his days off when we might go out and do shit.

6) I used to play on the retail Bartz server and was a member of Nova, Awakening, and Divinity alliances. This is my first go on any private server.

7 ) No. I will not be able to attend any Sunday seige, ever. However, very rarely was I not in attendance to other major events, nor can I recall a single Saturday seige I missed. To further make up for it, I am also more than willing to set my alarm clock and lose sleep to attend/organize important raids such as I have in the past.

8 ) Currently I play a 76 EE named ChaCha w/ SoV and DC set. I'm now working on TTS set and plan to sub a WC unless there is a more needed support class. I stubbornly do not like to accept gifts of any kind (I grudgingly accepted boss jewels in the past only because of the benefits to the clan and not myself, like faster rez in pvp for example) and I take pride in what meager equiptment I can call my own. I despise girls who are willing to sell themselves out for gear instead of earning it through their own merit.

On a side note, I truely believe that a clan is only as strong as it's weakest link and would opt to equally gear a clan mate before top gearing myself. I've helped countless people complete armor sets and couldn't begin to estimate how many Maj and TTS sets I've crafted out of my own pocket to give to clan members. I regularly run quests in HS between parties and am working on a stockpile of TTS recs to help those in need.

9) To be perfectly honest, I suck at remembering names unless I type them out a couple times. I sincerely apologize to those who may recall me from random parties we may have had. The only name I can remember at the moment is an ally member, Sonix, with whom I partied today. I thoroughly enjoyed the pvp from party defending against the frequent enemy attacks until we finally succumbed due to a lack of mp.

10) I love Carl and he and I are a package deal. I only considered to start anew on this server because I would be able to hang out with him again. Carl is the coolest guy ever and if he agreed to join the clan, then Vexation must be full of really awesome people.

11) I won't give u access right away because I'm still butthurt over my past experiences on Bartz. I have had my accounts stripped and ultimately banned as a result of account sharing. I've seemingly proven to be too trusting and have been burned on numerous occasions by people I assume were trustwirthy. I'll definately need time to get to know anyone very well before relinguishing my account again.

In my last clan I had access to nearly everyone in the alliance at one time or another and would gladly play any needed class to get a party going - even if it meant having my own character OOP or not included at all. I legitly played (not using programs) 2-5 accounts at a time in sometimes more than one party in my attempts to include everyone in XP or to make raids possible during low activity hours.

I also personally leveled multiple people to noble with the help of my access to multiple OOP buffers, I leveled certain classes specifically for hero, I leveld OLs to celestial shield, and I even had a literal army of summoners for ninja PVP/XP parties.

I guess my point is that I understand that account sharing is important to get shit rolling, but I'm just not ready to do that as of yet.

Bonus info:

1) The song is tight and guys rolling around in big ass trucks totally turn me on but someone seriously needs to introduce these bitches to some cornbread. These girls are hot and all but they are totally lacking in the ass department. Big round and juicy is the way to go imo!

2) I'll try to answer these random question just as they are. I'm an open minded person. I'm a slut for Carl. I'm thick skinned and find shit talk directed towards me funny; call me a stupid dumb bitch etc. all you like but be prepared for some shit talk back. I'm not aware of anyone every having to mute me on vent. I only speak in vent during PVP if it is of extreme importance pertaining to the PVP. I am shy at first, and overall a listener except for when leading shit and making parties. My sister is hot but I'd have to ask her permission before sending anyone pics. WOW is the gayest shit ever. I'm against any form of eugenics. I only go to the bar when I run out of my emergency stockpile of alcohol. All beer tastes the same to me and I really give don't give a shit about anything but a high alcohol content; I might be an alcoholic but I'm an extremely cheap date. Shadowfax is such a pretty horsey that it propels Gandolf into the first place of wizards imo. Math was my favorite subject in school.

Anyways, I guess to add any extra info, I would have to mention I have an extremely dirty mouth and I like to run shit. I love PVP and don't care if I die over and over. I prefer to be party leader, even in parties I join, because I love the multitasking involved in finding replacements and inviting people. I have acted as a referee when shit gets out of hand on vent in the past, and I respect the heirarchy of the clan and intend to attain (in the long run after I've learned names and classes) some sort of leadership rank.
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: my girl ;)   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:46 am

+1 she is the love of my life <3 best EE on all NA servers imo

you won't meet a more active EE, always setting up parties always farming and getting shit done.

- Yours truly

Carl.
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:52 am

Hello from Timotheus, 75 TH from Bartz. I was in LoLVengeance with Gano.

+1 to you and your app... rather, most of it.

It doesn't take much to get me to +1 you when I find out you're a long time retail player, and I can see from your app (and what Carl tells me) that you are a capable player.

Anyone who I hear "wants to pvp on her EE above anything else" is +1'd automatically.

A couple of things you should note:

There are some rules in the clan that you should read. Specifically, the ones regarding adena/ancient adena/fulldrops blah blah. The rules I speak of are stickied in this particular subforum. If you don't like them, you will clash greatly with the leader. Yes, I assume you skimmed them, but I suggest you read them again.

Speaking as a fellow long time retail player, I am *quite* well aware of what it is like to hear someone say "give me all your mats, almost all of your adena, and any fulldrops you get in your parties". It doesn't feel right. Us Bartz people had to fend for ourselves. But I'd give it a shot so long as Asherah is leading the crafting system, which she is, with the help of Micaa.

The only thing I find "lol" about your application is the part where it says "I am a package deal with Carl"

Does that mean Carl is quitting the clan if you don't join? Usually the "package deal" line is used when two people are joining simultaneously.

Anyway, Nice app. I hope you join, all other things aside.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 am

take her! bounce
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:38 am

+millions, thats the only like 10 paragraph novel i ever read threw lol. and carl is my nigg for life so if hez down with her even without reading i would +1. but i mean udgeing from everything i jsut wrote we should have another 10-20 of her in clan.
Back to top Go down
ChaCha

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank you for the positive feed back so far.

To Stavick, I only said Carl and I are package deal in the hopes of getting my foot in the door. I do not know of any intentions Carl has of leaving the clan, nor do I think I would leave if he should decide down the road that Vexation isn't right for him. I'm in this for the long haul and would very much love to be able to play with Carl again.

Also, the only clan rule I don't particularly like is the WC getting PL all the time.
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:26 am

No really I would leave the clan, package deal means we roll together. Enough said.

Carl always wins.

And I would detag sandra personally if I left.
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:49 am

why the fuk are u talking about leaving when it's recruitment thread ( new arivals) . Vexation roll's with good had working imba pvp'ers . we are friends here and we stick togeder that's why we are strong . i think everybody it's happy with the things that we acomplished and we will do on this server in this clan . your aplication it's very nice . i lot to read, but i like it a lot . i heared about you and a good EE it's always welcomed. atm i have no slots available in first clan but i am sure mvpu it's looking forward to have a good member in his crew in second clan. i liek that your are very honest and i like the fact that u are willing to organize party's and help yoru clan mates. vaxation it's all about helping each other . it's sometimes Tension with a bit of Dissension in search of new Motivation and on top of all we are just Vexation Razz .

you get a strong +1 from my side crazy little girl Razz
Back to top Go down
ChaCha

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 am

Thanks for looking out Carl but I think my application is going well without your threats of leaving. <3 <3 <3

But seriously though, I never really expected to get into the main clan straight away. I'll need time to learn names and classes, along with clan protocol, before I think I should even be considered. I think my joining an alt clan (should I be accepted) would be in the best interest of everybody at the time being.

I fully intend on earning a spot in the main clan down the road though and I do not at all mind proving that I am deserving of it.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 am

We aren't a main clan + alt clan, we're simply a 1st and 2nd branch of a single clan. The admins on Azure/Celes are slow as hell and haven't put the c5 clan system in yet, so we can only fit 40 people.

ATM we have around 55 members, so we had to make another clan to fit the rest. The second clan is in all parties with us, shared in our clan crafting system as a single entity, etc.

+1 from me, if Carl shuts up Very Happy I have a habit of turning anyone away with blackmail like that in the bargain
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Keep it up ash ill show u a real threat!
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:49 pm

ChaCha wrote:
Thanks for looking out Carl but I think my application is going well without your threats of leaving. <3 <3 <3

But seriously though, I never really expected to get into the main clan straight away. I'll need time to learn names and classes, along with clan protocol, before I think I should even be considered. I think my joining an alt clan (should I be accepted) would be in the best interest of everybody at the time being.

I fully intend on earning a spot in the main clan down the road though and I do not at all mind proving that I am deserving of it.

yo ash how can anyone argue with something like this? lol
Back to top Go down
akatosh

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:54 pm

no1 except me can get +1 only
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Akatosh wrote:
no1 except me can get +1 only

what a hater ChaCha 76 EE 442998
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:00 am

Omg i didnt read all but i'd say take her, at the end its stilla girl and that count, doesnt it?
Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 am

Hike wrote:
Omg i didnt read all but i'd say take her, at the end its stilla girl and that count, doesnt it?
girls > experience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Asherah

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 am

She's experienced, and after partying her today I can't even complain (yes shocking, ME unable to complain).
Back to top Go down
akatosh

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Asherah wrote:
She's experienced, and after partying her today I can't even complain (yes shocking, ME unable to complain).

affraid nowei
Back to top Go down
Asherah

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ChaCha 76 EE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChaCha 76 EE   ChaCha 76 EE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ChaCha 76 EE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: