Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pp/sps/wc apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YourName

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
-mexico gtm -5
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
-yes/yes/yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
-yes (exept Thursday i must go doctor at night)
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
-all the time i can, u need or i want
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
-roxxy, l2inc, max, dragon... dont remember clans :/
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
- saturday yes, sunday no,

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
-PP 76/SPS 76/WC 66 dc set, mj la set, bop, con+10, mj jewels b grade armor
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
-no
10) Why do u want to join us?
- i feel lonely Very Happy and u cool clan
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
-no
Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?

Sextasy=girls!! Very Happy

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
im wc, i read the fuking 99999 rules, and im cool, u need more?
Back to top Go down

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Well you know I was looking at your classes and I thought they were nice because we don't have a pp, but if you're not willing to give your account info then i'd say -1.
Back to top Go down
YourName

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 pm

i'll give my acc, when i feellike doing it... maybe in 2 weeks, or 1 month who knows, its not like, hey i want to get in ur clan, want my info??? thats just retarded, what if u get mad, kik me and scam me, when i get to know u i'll give my acc andonly to clan leader.
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 pm

denied imo, not just because he is not sharing acc but for the way he thinks about sharing accounts.
Back to top Go down
YourName

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm

cool then give me urs and i give u mine...... its retarded, u need PP/sps/wc so retarded say no, cuz im not sharing acc..... as i said, i'll share when i feel like...... that means when i trust u lol but w/e im w8 for leader decision, and i want no problems with any of u, if u say no, ok hf, gl enjoy the game,
Back to top Go down
Bu11et

Bu11et

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:28 am

mmmmh apple pie !
Back to top Go down

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 am

I don't like ur attitude regarding the other members
Back to top Go down
YourName

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:18 am

k then... i dont get it, all this drama just for acc info??

i'll say it 1 last time i'll give my info when i trust u, not hard, not alot, im just asking for trust.

and if u dont like my acctitude im sorry, u are the leader, and im not gonna fight with u, im sorry, i never wanted this drama, so pls forgive me, i'll like if u consider my apply.
Back to top Go down
anrk

anrk

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

No ofc!
do u really think that we need ur Gear?
grow up kid.....
Back to top Go down
YourName

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 pm

ok lets stop the drama, give me a 3 days trial, if u like me and i like clan... i'll give my info.
its hard to give info if i dont know any of u... so just give me a 3 days trial 72 hours,
and i dont think i want my gear.... for god, clan with ch, craft system, and tax system dont need scam lol.

it just its hard to give info to ppl i dont know... so give me a 3 days trial, 72 hours, 4320 mins, 259,200 secs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pp/sps/wc apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: pp/sps/wc apply   pp/sps/wc apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pp/sps/wc apply
Page 1 of 1