Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

neXtpleaS app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?

2) Where are you from?
Romania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
I usually play at least 6-7 hours/day, sometimes even more. Avarage intervals 17-03 GTM +2.
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
I didnt play on another servers

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Being online at siege time is no problem at all

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
I have a:
- main character Bladedancer with Tallum heavy set and Tsurugi on subclass i have Destroyer lvl 66 with Infernal Master
-FuZy0n LVL 41 Spellhowler with karmian and homu
-Ashrak LVL 60 Destroyer empty

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Zanghetsu

10) Why do u want to join us?
I want to join youre clan because in my current clan i am the only person online most of the time, even the clan leader loggs in once a week. Most of my old clan mates left the clan and join other, more organised clans.
11)Will you give me your account?
No Neutral

Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
I like the eye watching from above.

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
(are u hard rocker or ure open minded disco-gay, are you a virgin, how often you go emo if someone make fun of you, can you shut the fack up on vent at the event by yourself or i will need to mute u all the time, are you able to talk in party while youre pvping-stun assist/double shot assist in case of archer, drain assist in case of healers or you are shy, got nice sister and wanna share pics, do you think WOW>l2, are you nazi, how much time do you spend in pub weekly, do you like czech beer, is gandalf your favore wizard, were you good at Maths at elementary school........etc-show yourself off)

LOL so many questions and so little time, i wanna play L2, not answer 1kk questions, if u really wanna hear answers u can ask me anything on vent, its much easyer...

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
FailSafe

FailSafe

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: Re: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 am

w/o sharing your acount with CL and co-CL we ar not recruting any1 (we have boss jewles we don't need to scam a grade stuff)
Back to top Go down

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: Re: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:06 am

-1 from me..first server...3 chars..no acc info..
Back to top Go down

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: Re: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 am

ok i will give acc and pass only cl
Back to top Go down

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: Re: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

neXtpleaS app Empty
PostSubject: Re: neXtpleaS app   neXtpleaS app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

neXtpleaS app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Denied-
Jump to: