Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN Empty
PostSubject: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Basic info:

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Bulgaria
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yes
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
in the summer can be 24/7 but ussually from 12 to 20 h
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Extreme/staris x7 , paradise x7or5 dont remember/ abyss x7,10 / supreme x5/ Roxy x5/Celes x7
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? In friday siege ?! w/e can be...

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
we're just back to celes after 2/3 months being working so we are kinda short of items. we have A sets and top C weapons but farm is easy since we're destro+bd and not to show off but i can train every place with SA'd top c pole and oh , we are both 77 subbed
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
Idk who's still playing but probably yes.
10) Why do u want to join us? Because I've played in vex only since roxy and i want to keep playing L2 as a vex member mb for last time before celes die and i stop playing l2 forever
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
i belive hike still has our accounts in his mail Very Happy
Bonus info: (more = better)
dont like spamming ;/
Back to top Go down
YourName

YourName

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm

whats going to be your next sub? (both)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 pm

warbitioN got 60+ AW and brazy HE but probably gonna reroll we havent decided yet
Back to top Go down
YourName

YourName

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 am

if u make support then +1 for me.. if it matters
Back to top Go down
FailSafe

FailSafe

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:10 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN   Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex Memebers Brazy,warbitioN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: