Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) Empty
PostSubject: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Bulgaria/Spain
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
Yea
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
Yea
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
Im usualy playing evry afternoon.
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
Roxy in OOC, tryed Nanaki in OOC, dont remember the name of the server but i was in TBD, then L2Realoaded in TBD and now celes
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Yea
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Nick: Little
Nobless BH(main)75(using maj light set till i finish the tpa set), SH 75(dc robe set +sov),EE 75(dc robe set+ sov) and lvling HE 6x atm(maj light set + bop)
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
I dont know but i have seen some ppl from ooc in so mbe i do
10) Why do u want to join us?
to be in clan and have fun, pvp etc..
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
Probably yea no problem for me
Bonus info: (more = better)

1) What do you like the most on this link?
Sextasy

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
I dont know why would u need me but i think ull enjoy having me in clan
Back to top Go down
YourName

YourName

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 am

love this apply BH/SH/EE/HE no 3rd class?
+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

no 3rd class making varka all whit randoms is hell cuz most of em r noobs....
I just need a bd ee and se to make it whit my sh but most of randoms emo qq after my 1st dead on cdl
Back to top Go down
FailSafe

FailSafe

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

+1 for nobles/classes but u need varka asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 am

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:14 pm

ketra lvl 2 done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Nice Smile I'll inv u tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)   Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to join clan by Little(ig nick)
Page 1 of 1