Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application - Chloe

Go down 
+5
Cash
Masakan
akatosh
Hike
mvpu
9 posters
AuthorMessage

application - Chloe Empty
PostSubject: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:15 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Romania
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb) yes/yes/yes
yes/yes/yes
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
Usually all day long, unless i'm too bored or i have some other thing to get done.
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
dexternet, roxy, retail a couple of weeks ( EternalKnights on dex; OpusDei and Vexation on Roxy
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
Unless i have anything more important to do, i will be online
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Vader on dexternet - PR 79 w/ BD 79 subclass ( draco bow, maje light, raid jewls )
Chloe on roxy - HE 79 w/ BD 77 subclass ( draco bow, maje light, aq and tts jewls )
on azure i will lvl a WC named Adebisi
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
most of vex members.
10) Why do u want to join us?
playing without friends, is no play at all. there is no cow level !!!! o,o
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
no. the only member from the clan who will have my account is mvp who is my roommate.
Back to top Go down
mvpu

mvpu

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 pm

+1 from me ofc i want to play with my room mate no life mode X 2
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Quote :
no. the only member from the clan who will have my account is mvp who is my roommate.

Denied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 am

Hike wrote:
Quote :

Denied.

well, you can't ask me for unconditional trust without me knowing you. i trust mvp so i will share my account with him. when i will trust you i will share my account with you too. that's what i wanted to say Smile
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 am

Adebisi wrote:

well, you can't ask us for unconditional trust without us knowing you. when we will trust you we will invite u to clan
that's what i wanted to say lol! application - Chloe 547298
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

well...... i didn't wanted to reply in the name of all the users of this forum. i personally don't know Hike, so trusting him will be...... how can i say this... dumb. Trust must be earned.... and i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that thinks that way.

PS : i was in this clan, i have the insight. so don't give me crap :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 am

[quote="Adebisi"]well...... i didn't wanted to reply in the name of all the users of this forum. i personally don't know Hike, so trusting him will be...... how can i say this... dumb. Trust must be earned.... and i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that thinks that way.

PS : i was in this clan, i have the insight. so don't give me crap :p[/quote]
this is not the clan from roxy chloe ... , i mean the clan that u joind on roxy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 am

Fantomel wrote:
Adebisi wrote:
well...... i didn't wanted to reply in the name of all the users of this forum. i personally don't know Hike, so trusting him will be...... how can i say this... dumb. Trust must be earned.... and i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one that thinks that way.

PS : i was in this clan, i have the insight. so don't give me crap :p
this is not the clan from roxy chloe ... , i mean the clan that u joind on roxy

that may be true. but, on roxy there were mostly the same people, so don't give me that. Wink
Back to top Go down
akatosh

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:53 am

guess i have to write it 1 more time, cuz u definetly didnt understand what i wanted to say

you can't ask us for unconditional trust without us knowing you. when we will trust you, we will invite u to clan
edit: however lets hike take decision
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:00 am

Ok, you say you will give ME all the material, you will give ME all the money, all the rcps, all the key materials, full drops.......but you dont trust me so you wont give me account.

Yes i truely believe you.

Take it this way. Smile

P.S. If i dont take your account and i give you some items bcz u will be active and then i figure out you were not depositing to cwh, clan can blame me cuz there was a way to prevent it and i didnt use it.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 am

It seems he didn't understand one thing:

Adebisi wrote:

Giving your account to Hike is like a mandatory condition for everyone to be in this clan. Like u don't trust him, he/we can't trust u....plain and simple. U don't want to give him your account, fine...absolutely no problem...but unfortunately u can't be a vex member.

ps: i'm wondering why your room mate didn't told u about this...
Back to top Go down
Cash

Cash

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 am

no excuses, give account or say good bye! application - Chloe 442998
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 am

All clan members must give acont tu hike if u dont make it BB lol!
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 am

kochanie wrote:

Exactly, how can hike scam you, when he dont have your acc? ... So give him and he can.
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm

isuldor wrote:
kochanie wrote:

Exactly, how can hike scam you, when he dont have your acc? ... So give him and he can.
that was exactly my point application - Chloe 605679
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:09 pm

obey the clanrules or leave simple as that
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:28 pm

reconsider this account sh1t, anyway its just for hike. no account sharing without permission.

anyway <3 chloe will be hang out in game for sure, tho i'd want ya on my side application - Chloe 824156
Back to top Go down
BlackDawn

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:05 pm

Wtf are u trying to convince him to give his account.
he doesn t want to, so he can go and join another clan, we have enough ppl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

BlackDawn wrote:
+ 1000 AND 1 MORE GIVE ACC OR BB application - Chloe 335375
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:31 am

i`m calm ok
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:15 am

Demonoid wrote:
i`m calm ok

You should be in case you dont want to be rude to an applying guy.

And tbh, if i find it important i can give his (or any other acc) to another person, like i did on every server. When i need someone to log that char and i need to be on my own or something like that.

Anyway, this is application, not disscussion. There is no way he will ever get to clan w/o giving me valid account.
Back to top Go down
Lillan

Lillan

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:44 pm

BlackDawn wrote:

plain and simple, best post in this thread Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm

This is stuped no acc just delet and close post
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 am

closed. denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application - Chloe   application - Chloe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application - Chloe
Page 1 of 1