Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aplication

Go down 
+4
BufferNone
Demonoid
Bu11et
NbK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Padael

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:59 pm

1) How old are you?
2) Where are you from?
Romania
3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb)
yes/yes/yes/
4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb)
yes
5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
11 am - 00 am everyday
6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?
world, supreme , dex , wrath, lionheart
7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege?
yes i can
8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Padael he 70, plated leather set , bow of peril
9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you?
yes nBk , olf friend play with him since c2 at least
10) Why do u want to join us?
i like ppl that now how to play the game, becouse we all love the game in every sence's,
11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
yes
Bonus info: (more = better)
friend in clan say u can be trusted and that u never toke something from anyone
1) What do you like the most on this link?
the bounce, bounce , bounce thing it was funny

2) Some more info about you. We need activity same as fun on ventrilo, do we rly need you-why?
cool guy, studiing medicine pretty smart i could say, speak english very wel , not so good at writing thought, i love minimal expeacealy during a mass pvp Very Happy,the rest u will find in time
Back to top Go down
NbK

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:11 am

+1 from my side

I know him from the moment we start playing with Scufitza, Chinezu, PK1 and other good players in that time from C1 on DEX. With him i played from C2 on Dex, and on other 2 servers (when we all moved), it was a serious guy in that period of time, i did not had any contact with him for about 2 years, but if it is the same worth having him with us.

gl m8
Back to top Go down
Bu11et

Bu11et

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:20 am

i was in party with him 1 time, guess its worth a try
+1
Back to top Go down
Demonoid

Demonoid

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:42 am

Hello Padael za pro necromancer! Stryke here. We've been together in RIP. +1 ofc
Back to top Go down
Padael

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:34 pm

no more replies Sad(. how long i need to wait for an answear? anyway u can pm me ingame if u wana talk.
Back to top Go down
BufferNone

BufferNone

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:03 am

The application looks good, some ppl are saying yo are good, so why not. Imo it should be a trial period first.

+1
Back to top Go down
aquasonic

aquasonic

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

try to PM Mvpu
Back to top Go down
Padael

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: no chance   Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:48 am

well i talk to mvpu and he told me no dd recrut, so i think il be seeing ya all ingame pirat
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:50 am

Your lvl now? Eqquip?
Back to top Go down
Padael

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:11 pm

weel im 74 , and gear still bop and i hope my maje items will not fail after server on, i waited this week to craft cose i neded cry and gems
Back to top Go down
DodgeThis

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:04 pm

what nick u had in RIP ?
Back to top Go down
mvpu

mvpu

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm

ooo padel dint saw u apply so pm me when iG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aplication   Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aplication
Page 1 of 1