Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

1) How old are you?-21

2) Where are you from?-Romania

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes 4 all)

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes 4 all)

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable.
to 14or 15->at 3-4-5 at night

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there?i play on 20 or more servers from c1 to garcia with all-all chars 10 clans or more mein server was dex 4x/isogames10x/l2warld10x/l2rapture8x and more ....

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? yes i will be on at evry time on the sige

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp?
Nick on all server LaserFrate/Las3rFrate i was almoust on all servers in a+s in 2-3 serers i heaw boss juels

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? no

10) Why do u want to join us?1 frend tel me here i will faind som harcore players like me

11)Will you give me your account? yes

Bonus info: (more = better) i will be bd on this server i play alot ,my english is bad ... i speak betar

i dont like l2 wifth no clan and with no ventrilo/ts
Back to top Go down
evl

evl

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Application 518813
Back to top Go down
sile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Any link with LaserFrate clan?
Back to top Go down
isuldor

isuldor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm

-1 no friends no fun
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: all my frend dont play l2 on low rates server like high so ...   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:07 pm

i heaw frends bat not in lineage on low rate server i quit play 4-month ago so ...

dont heaw a link was a smal clan .30 ppl bat at night 20+ online
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 pm

no frends no chenc Application 684260 Application 684260
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Quote :
10) Why do u want to join us?1 frend tel me here i will faind som harcore players like me

Could you tell me which friend told you this ? From where does he know us?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:30 pm

"hardcore players like me" funny Very Happy

We have already person who spíks ingliš - kochaine. No more peopleS pls
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: hmm hmm hmm   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm

a frend ho heaw a frend ho know ur clan bat i dont know the name .. i wil tell u late my frend go to job i can ask him to tel me right now
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:32 pm

lol at the nick....it's hilareous in romanian
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty

Masakan wrote:
what does it mean?Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Well i can translate it but won't matter to much cause it's related to a advertising spot that was on tv some time ago. It's a description of lightsabers from star wars and means smth like LaserDude. Anyway, taken out of context is ..... not much Razz

Now about your choise of avatar .... should have put a man there, maybe that would have impressed hike Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: im here to faind new frend and play l2   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:36 pm

test me 1 week and u will se wat caind of player is LaserFrate im here 4 the game and vent i love this game
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:37 pm

noob antich actually i didnt denie him yet only cuz of nice avatar
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm

I hope your talking on vent > your spelling Smile

And hike, don't try to be smth you're not :<

Last edited by Antich on Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:38 pm

what would you like to play misteeeer, noob nick.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty

hah not so grate Application 30773
Back to top Go down
Masakan

Masakan

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Hike wrote:
Masakan wrote:
what does it mean?Very Happy
it means LaserBro'(brother) but it gained a funny semnification in romanian....i'l asociate it with redneck's slang lol!
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:40 pm

LaserFrate wrote:
test me 1 week and u will se wat caind of player is LaserFrate im here 4 the game and vent i love this game

You have been tested already. noob eng
Back to top Go down
sile

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm

LaserFrate aprox slang translation "Just Great".And u dont really need to be an English expert to push some F's.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Lets try to imagine 9 ppl in party from different countries and noob eng like this. pvp party ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Well main assist is kinda the same in all languages Smile
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 pm

"me want kill pvp wartag..uummm how kill?" geek
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Antich wrote:
Well main assist is kinda the same in all languages Smile

We know its not only about this Smile its kinda off topic sorry for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next