Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm

The thing is a great difference between writing and talking in a foreign language. Even in a cv you must ake a difference between those 2. You can speak fine cause you learned it on tv but not be able to write it ... and in a pvp that is just fine, that is why we use vent not irc for pvp Razz
And anyway, you first learn to talk then to write usually Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i tell english is bad i speak betar   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

dono wat so match - no frends 1 im here to faind new frends 2 im not so noob
if u wana a gud player just trust me a bit .. bad avatar bad englis and other playng l2 or u giw me a job ??? dono ....
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

someone is making fun of us cuz "good" is the first word you usually learn. Gud...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Nono, now the first english word you learn is noob, then you continue with how to make fun of ppl.Good is for the ppl that know all that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Hmm antich u have right, this 1 time but fuck dont start with english lesons
Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728

Ah i forgot my system almost crash i try fix him , but if i dont start when server open sry
for now i start looking my instal cd. Seey u in celes noobs.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:55 pm

kochanie wrote:
Hmm antich u have right, this 1 time but fuck dont start with english lesons
Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728 Application - Page 2 540728

Ah i forgot my system almost crash i try fix him , but if i dont start when server open sry
for now i start looking my instal cd. Seey u in celes noobs.

if YOU dont start when celes is up i personally KILL YOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Ok, so let's start with RO lessons then... when you want to call someone a newb you tell him "butule".
Curses and making fun of ppl in lesson 2(this was only the demo,the rest are 1 doom item each Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:59 pm

dont worry i have almost all game folder at cd seey u in celes
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm

denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application   Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2