Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply (BD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnieRa

Apply (BD) Empty
PostSubject: Apply (BD)   Apply (BD) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:58 pm

1) How old are you? 23

2) Where are you from? Portugal

3a) Are u able to be on ventrilo all the time u play? Do you have a microphone ? Do you speak english?-u should have in 21th century (yes/yes/yes or kkthxbb) np in login vent. dont got micro atm but im able to get 1 pretty fast. Yey i speak AMERICAN =)

4) 19-23:00 +1 in Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday = 100% activity, can you handle? (yes or kkthxbb) yes, i got lotz of free time

5) How often do you play beside our main online time, write down your usuall gaming timetable. i usually log in from 14:30 to 01:00

6) What servers did you play before? What clans did you have there? Alexandria x3, clan > LusitaneanLords. Nanaki x15, clan > FightClub and i played at a lot of High rate servers tooO

7 ) At the Friday and Saturday Nights we dont need 100% activity, go fack a duck or w/e you like, but when there is castle siege planned, either you are online or you have no clan. Can you be online at every siege? Yes

8 ) What classes does your character have? And level ? Nickname? Equipp? JohnieRambo, level 72 BD. Gear > Dual sls*sls*, majestic plate armor < saving up money to complete the set

9) Do you have any friends in our clan, who can vouch for you? Michel

10) Why do u want to join us? you are a good clan, with objectives, you participate in Sieges/Epics so you got plenty of PvPs and i love that

11)Will you give me your account? offer? =)
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

Apply (BD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply (BD)   Apply (BD) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:58 am

Tell Michel to write here that he rly vouch for u.
Back to top Go down
JohnieRa

Apply (BD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply (BD)   Apply (BD) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:57 pm

oks i will try to pm him Ingame =)
Back to top Go down
JohnieRa

Apply (BD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply (BD)   Apply (BD) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Btw its >Mitchel and not >Michel xD

ah and i know blowurbrain too... that crazy orc uses to power level me in Trio cata partys =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply (BD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply (BD)   Apply (BD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply (BD)
Page 1 of 1