Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awriq a spol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:50 pm

1. In Game Nick:

AwrIQ (70+ TH)
Oromi (76 WindRider)
Araven (77 GhostHunter)
//Lariel (68+ PP) - ( OPTIONAL )
Gretien (72+ BD)

2. Name, Age:

Lukas (oromi) 23, Martin (awriq) 20, Michal (araven) 22, Petra (gretien) 21,
Adam (lariel) 18.

3. Country, Timezone:
Slovakia, Slovakia, Czech, Czech, Slovakia Smile

4. Main Class(lvl):
main class in 1st section, lvl too

5. Equipment:
DC set - (awriq have whole set, others missing gloves/boots)
Karmian set (PP), Tallum hvy + duals Tsurgi (BD)

6. Did You read and accept our Clan Rules?
ofc. we accept it

7. Activity(how long You’re playing daily):

Monday: 12+
Tuesday: 12+
Wednesday: 12+
Thursday: 12+
Friday: 12+
Saturday: 12+
Sunday: 12+

we are in high-school (college) so we can play everyday, every amount of time except lariel (optional) he can play a little bit less but it isnt important amount

8. Are You able to use Ventrillo?

Ventrilo is one of the most prefered program for us, so YES

9. Are You able to play in siege times?

Ofc, its gameplay that is rly important.

10. Are You able to camp epics?

As i said we are in college we can play 24/7, and camping isnt problem

11. Do You know anyone from clan who can recommend You?

Hike, Akatosh, Roschach, Masakr ... thats probably all Razz me and gretien know them from Hall of Fame clan long time ago..

12. Your Lineage2 experiences:

We played as Clan Ammazons on Abyss together, than we moved to Earth, and after here, all of us played before we met on a lot of different servers, like VGOS, or Dragon network.

We also obtained Bandit stronghold CH in Abyss7x in 10ppl Razz and we hold it until we end there.

As i said me and araven was in Ammazons CL and second CL, and we was just a group of 10-15ppl that played together. Some players ends playing l2 because they was bored.

13. What is your experience in pvp and sieges?:

PVP ? Sieges ? heh you can watch our wideo like we are pvning some clan on Abyss in 1 party (vs 3 party), it is just killing spree , and about our experience hmmm its too long list of ppl that we killed
I think that we was borned during WAR ;-D

14. Previous Clans/Servers:

soome clan on DragonNetwork Razz dont remember what Razz
Immortals - Supremel2 (ally SF, and after we made ally named COLDWATER)
Ammazons - Abyss 7x
Evolution - Dex 7x
Ammazons - Earth 7x

Last edited by awriq on Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:52 pm

What was your clan on VGOS?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Btw if its same Petra from VGOS she cant be 21, come on.
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:43 am

+1, more daggers pls.
mb they want sub somethink useful for clam
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:14 am

they have to masakr as all do! Razz

but +1
Back to top Go down
orkie

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:52 am

Hike wrote:
What was your clan on VGOS?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Btw if its same Petra from VGOS she cant be 21, come on.

hmm im not sure but think that they was in HallOfFame or something like this just lol clan:D:D:D
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:53 am

yoou, we played also with orkie :-) and petra isnt Petra ingame, she played as Gretien with me :-), Gretien all the time. She was SE and me SH on VGOS :-D and hike = Hikedaya :-)
Back to top Go down
NbK

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:27 am

awriq wrote:
yoou, we played also with orkie :-) and petra isnt Petra ingame, she played as Gretien with me :-), Gretien all the time. She was SE and me SH on VGOS :-D and hike = Hikedaya :-)

dear sir,

- ur #11 question do not fit with the recruting #11 question which is (u made ur own application is ok, but at least do it completely):

11)Will you give me your account? bounce bounce bounce
<<ur a winner or not?>>

- also, quoting you: "and about our experience hmmm its too long list of ppl that we killed"
experience it do not means ppl u killed - u can stay TI and KOS ppl, find the meaning of the word and come back with the right answer pls.

IMO, we have 2 option, if they are really ppl you guys know, and they will answer the questions above, we could try make a melle DD party with them and our melle DD sub's (which are low and very few), and in the same time to complete their subclasses with the needs of the clan in order to cover the classes we miss.

From the other point of view, this is their main classes, so they chosed what they liked as a main, if they will switch on sub's what we will need, are u sure we will not have another Tuxo's? (sry techno viking but ur a pure example }{ naturlich)

gl & respect
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:50 am

i just didnt want to write another apply for 5 ppl, as i said, i played with Hike about 2.5 years ago, unitl now we playing just L2, so experiences are rly on high lvl :-),

about accounts... we are 5 rly good friends, we sharing each other accs, if CL will promis some deals, its no problem to give him acc... BTW roschach already have acc to us :-) *some of us*, as you see its no-problem :-); and Roschach... we know him about 2 years ? also we are cz/sk so we are offten on VT together playing DotA :-D.... also i know Arrowen btw from other server :-)... /comment
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Few words from Me: We can sub w/e you what until we have ansurance that we get party for that class.PvP: we are low,mothfokers stupid childs who are not able to kill elpy on sight and propably miss friendly target with enemy., OMG ..WTF....ROFL ,i can write this or some glory on my skills,nothing valid until i will kill entire party with you guys alone.So just give me chance to prove myself and i will show you how low im:)
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:34 pm

i don't like their attitude -1
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:37 pm

-1 you are too PRO somtink like a GOD
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:44 pm

// FLAME again //
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:47 pm

HH you expect style like..Im low pls teach how to play?I thought you need pr0 players may be im wrong...if you want some humble ass licker then give me -,if you want player who knows how to play give me +..it is up to you,but i dont expect that i will be loved by everyone.
Back to top Go down
ABS

ABS

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:02 pm

araven wrote:
HH you expect style like..Im low pls teach how to play?I thought you need pr0 players may be im wrong...if you want some humble ass licker then give me -,if you want player who knows how to play give me +..it is up to you,but i dont expect that i will be loved by everyone.

this is exactly what i was saying...u think like 10 yo kids who are ubermegapwnzors.if you would be mature enough u would simply answer with "i am an experienced player and i know how to play my char well" or something like that not like : i killed sooo many ppl i was born in war.wtf?i can't criticize you as a player since i haven't been in party with u but as i said for the ubermegapwnzor attitude -1.

P.S: u aren't the first who i've meet who thinks this way...and all the times it was a bad choice to play with them.
Back to top Go down
NbK

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:10 pm

araven wrote:

don't take it personally,

this is not about hate and love, this is not about white or black skin, this is not about country's you leave or we leave in, it is about a stupid game that eat our RL time and we want to play it for fun in a very pleasent company (IMO).

regarding experience u said first u killed alote of guys that u cant remember, after that u said u know Hike and some other guys for some time, nothing of this is related to the question, u can play high rates and stay in other low rate server for alote of time, this is not the point, the point is did the clans u was in, was factors on the servers u played or not, did u got any big castles for alote of time or not, try to tell the rest of the members which do not knows u guys your "experience" in order to see the ++++ in you, cause till now none of the persons u know did not vouch for u or did not made a +++ comment based on your knowhow (only for your classes). got my point?
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I spend 3 y play in l2 and i can't say i'm pro. Becous sometimes
somebody is better than you. And what then??? I dont like ppl when thay say" I'm pro"
For me this is strange , all u frends are pro.
Back to top Go down
Asherah

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:17 pm

awriq wrote:
i just didnt want to write another apply for 5 ppl, as i said

They couldn't write their own?

My experience with recruiting groups like this is if one emoquits you lose the whole group, and that usually happens at a bad time for the clan. Having 5 classes up and gone before a seige or epic that have 5 required subs is pretty crippling.

Your application reads like a typical L2 immature kid, and those aren't the type that will stay long in Vexation.
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:35 pm

I think, that this one question is already answered by -> server activity... nobody that played on 5+ servers can be noob and it is sure that we are "experienced" if you wanna see that this way... omg dont judge us by this shits that are in app... its just required think to acc us... you cant judge ppl by this apps.. its a bit bullsh1t to create whole attitude from just app Razz, you never played with us, yes its true that we have in app a lot of bullsh1ts but we are experienced, in many ways in L2... thats all.. if you wanna see that normal way " yes we are Experience once again " ... btw Nobody will write to app that is NOT experienced :-D :-D
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:38 pm

i just didnt want to write another apply for 5 ppl, as i said

WHY should they ? CL told me that is enough write just one...
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:39 pm

1) Araven is not Awriq
2) Im experience player and i know how to play my char
3)I have gludio on Abyss 7x, and me+awriq started and lead ally who later Get aden+oren on supreme(Cold water,it was bunch of nabs but with luck:)
4)Sory for any insults which i possibly made,dont want to
5)it is tough to find balance between pr0/good player and yeah always will be somone who will be better then you ,this makes the game interesting:_)
Cya soon

Last edited by araven on Mon May 18, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm

what clan do you have in aerith ?
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm

ComeToDie wrote:
what clan do you have in aerith ?

Immortals later Royals,but im not realy proud of it.I learned on aerith that i cant lead clan bigger then 15 people and almoust get crazy from leading ally of 300 poeple.So i turn on solo career with my few friends.
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm

14. Previous Clans/Servers:

soome clan on DragonNetwork Razz dont remember what Razz
Immortals - Supremel2 (ally SF, and after we made ally named COLDWATER)
Ammazons - Abyss 7x
Ammazons - Earth 7x

its point #14 .. read carefully xD
Back to top Go down
NbK

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:13 pm

awriq wrote:
I think, that this one question is already answered by -> server activity... nobody that played on 5 servers can be noob [...]

example u are wrong:

my wife did not play even 1 single day L2, i send her on a 5x server and let her play there. Do u think that after 1 year if she will join us she will have the skills? Yes u say u have 2/3+ years experience, pve everybody knows, I just wana know that if I go pvp with u, i can count on you, that is all (not that u will be online, but u will know what to do, when to do and how to do it), that is why I ask this detailes. Nobody is perfect, nobody is pro, but at least the knowledge to react and how to react it is required (imo).

second: Ash has her point also, that could be possible to happend, so regarding u guys it will be a though decission to make.

third: like i told, ppl do not criticise you, here u are not on a contest or on a combat zone, here u are to have fun and make friends, and maybe more ... jesus christ knows, i dont really care (everybody do it for his reasons), but you should understand smthing, this is not a flame forum/thread/etc., we need players capable to support each others, to not go EMO every 5 min from this game, to understand j0kes, and to respect others, are u guys capabe to do this ... cause till now u failed.

Concluding, cause I start to smell Drama incoming

Because, ur friends from our clan did not said -> Example: "Yes I know them from 5 years, I played with them 2 years and they were preaty good, but I did not saw them in the last 3 years, and if they are the same like then or if they did played till now, I am sure that they can join us +1 (or smthing like that)".

because of that, we asked simple and reasonable question, to make us know u in order to give u credibility.

do i need to go in more detailes? or it is to much to ask from u?
Back to top Go down

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:23 pm

JESUs this is too long for me.. :-D not rly its boring a bit, but true :-) so again.... " We are experienced enough in L2 to know how to react in Pvp etc etc... is that enough ? we know each other 2/3+ years and we played together 2/3 years isnt that enough ?

PS i didnt mean played 5+ server just pve and playing there 1min like your wife... i mean we played there FULL time -> pvp,sieges,raids,epics etc etc so dont spam me again plz :-) its enough, and its a bit boring for me to still answer just for you, everybody can made his own opinion. just write + or -... ofc i care about it but this is a bit "spammy"

:-) gl we just wanna be in good clan, have pvp and all similar with it flower

Last edited by awriq on Mon May 18, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

awriq a spol Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awriq a spol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: