Vexation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vexation

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awriq a spol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

awriq a spol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:26 pm

if you still wanna talk about this "point of exp" just PM me message i'll pm you later, because im going off now - to my Girlfriend Gretien awriq a spol - Page 2 812344

so adie awriq a spol - Page 2 4439
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:39 pm

1)We can make any subs fro clan needs
2)This app is the moust funniest app which i ever read,write
3)Someone said here that this app it immature and chidless,If you play l2 almoust every day you must be a bit chidl or Idiot who waste your adult life,im kinda part of both.Awriq is not best when it comes on writing and explaing self...so if you can overlook the point that we can look like bunch of prouds idiot who come to rule your clan,then we can be still plus.
For emmo quit,We never Quit a single clan cause soem argue or missunderstanding,Oposite is tru that if someone from us leave the rest will get him back.I know can be risky to join 5 people,but what can you loose?If we will be - just kick us,i want just one or two weeks for proving our words..But i guess this will be declined cause we make a bad first impresion as i see.Dont want to make it but, so be it:)
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Amazing how you guys manage to fck up so many thinks by the time i was sleeping.

I completely understan ABS/cometodie/asherah...if i didnt know u i would close it here and loled because......noone can be so ZomgUb3rPr0pwnz0rs like you. alien No

The think u prolly got wrong. No we are not looking for ppl, i have 50+ pms per day from ppl who wanna join.

Anyway, i will speak with Mvpu (in charge of second clan) if he got slot cuz dagger party would be handy if u rly play 12h per day.

However this make me to continue flame (xDD) and ask. How come you play 12hours per day.....and ure 70 level HAHAHAAHAHHAHA. Sry. Have you ever played olympiad?Smile

Reggards my old friends...

P.S. Iam the one who told them to create just 1 appli for 5 ppl i didnt want to read all. Also didnt expect so many bs to be said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:55 pm

omfg only im ZomgUb3rPr0pwnz0r !!!!

btw i think that they are good. I played with them on some servers and i can vote for them.
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:57 pm

araven wrote:
1)We can make any subs fro clan needs
2)This app is the moust funniest app which i ever read,write
3)Someone said here that this app it immature and chidless,If you play l2 almoust every day you must be a bit chidl or Idiot who waste your adult life,im kinda part of both.Awriq is not best when it comes on writing and explaing self...so if you can overlook the point that we can look like bunch of prouds idiot who come to rule your clan,then we can be still plus.
For emmo quit,We never Quit a single clan cause soem argue or missunderstanding,Oposite is tru that if someone from us leave the rest will get him back.I know can be risky to join 5 people,but what can you loose?If we will be - just kick us,i want just one or two weeks for proving our words..But i guess this will be declined cause we make a bad first impresion as i see.Dont want to make it but, so be it:)

Ty. At least ppl see u guys are rly normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hike
Admin
Hike

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:58 pm

I rather close it now.

Contact me ig and i will update u. I think we will find some slots to try out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awriq a spol   awriq a spol - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awriq a spol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vexation :: Public Forums :: Accepted-
Jump to: